Hacking R4i Gold 3DS Wood wont load games

heathuff

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I have a 3ds XL running firmware 4.5.0-10 and I purchased the R4i Gold 3ds Wood with a 16gb micro SD card from www.dsflashcart.com, and I downloaded the latest kernel 1.56 from here:

http://www.r4ids.cn/r4i-download-e.htm

After downloading, I extracted the files into the root of the formatted SD card and created a folder called 'games' and I put the rom files into the 'games' folder, and when I boot the cartridge (image 1), I get the GUI screen with the calendar on the top screen .

There is an icon for the microSD card (image 2) and when I open that I see the folder called 'games' and when I go into the folder, I can highlight a game, but the icon only shows an image of a box with a question mark and when I click on one of the games, nothing happens? (image 3)
image1.jpg
image2.jpg
image3.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Almahisen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah,there are no cards can support 3ds rom,included r4i gold 3ds. But several days before, it was said a new card,named Ace3DS Pro can support a 3ds game and nomal nds games, i didnt test it myself,but if you need,maybe you can reference its official site ace3ds.com to get more details.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @NinStar, why you hurting your sisters