Hacking R4i Gold 3DS(plus) confusion

AdRy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I'm trying to buy a R4i Gold 3DS (plus?) card shown on their official site here:
Code:
r4ids cn

When I go to some of the sellers they list on their own website, I find that some cards sold does not look like on the official website and include "rts" in their name and/or are missing the "plus" and have green text "3DS". Are those old cards?

Where can I get a "original", not outdated one for cheap? The average price seems to be around 16€ incl. shipping.

So far the only shop I found where the card looks like the original is this japanese seller:
Code:
kakakucase com

I wouldn't mind a chinese or HK seller if it's cheaper.

natkoden

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I'm trying to buy a R4i Gold 3DS (plus?) card shown on their official site here:
Code:
r4ids cn

When I go to some of the sellers they list on their own website, I find that some cards sold does not look like on the official website and include "rts" in their name and/or are missing the "plus" and have green text "3DS". Are those old cards?

Where can I get a "original", not outdated one for cheap? The average price seems to be around 16€ incl. shipping.

So far the only shop I found where the card looks like the original is this japanese seller:
Code:
kakakucase com

I wouldn't mind a chinese or HK seller if it's cheaper.
https://www.nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=575

those are the real deal, the card is just like the one in the photo

what you see in the picture is what you will receive

Reactions: TurdPooCharger

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol