R4i 3ds rts

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Perseymidori, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Perseymidori
    OP

Perseymidori Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2013
    Canada
    Markham, Ontario
    I recently bought a r4i 3ds rts and can anyone clarify if it supports 6.1.0.11? Their website says it supports the latest 3ds firmware. Also another question is when updating firmware on flashcart. What file do i replace on the microsd?

2. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    What it supports depends on the revision, you can just try the latest update and see if it'll apply.

Firmware updates are not the same thing as OS/Menu/Kernel updates, firmware updates come in the form of an .NDS file you run (as if it was a game).

3. Perseymidori
    OP

Perseymidori Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2013
    Canada
    Markham, Ontario
    i replaced all the files on my existing microsd from the website. they posted a 1.71b pack but when I plug it into my DSlite it wont show an update option.

4. Yamagushi

Yamagushi GBAtemp Regular

May 2, 2013
    United States
  5. Perseymidori
    OP

Perseymidori Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2013
    Canada
    Markham, Ontario
    i dont know because when i looked at the image for updating help. it said 1.71 and there was an update option

http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/downloade.asp

--

I tried running the 2 other files and there was no need to update on 1.69. 1.70 showed no changes and 1.71 didnt show a firmware change option.

6. Yamagushi

Yamagushi GBAtemp Regular

May 2, 2013
    United States