R4I 3ds problem loading Golden Sun

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by F3l1xbxb, Sep 20, 2013.

1. F3l1xbxb
    OP

F3l1xbxb Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 6, 2013
    Hello guys, I tried to search this on the blog but I didn´t find any recent post about this, I have a problem with my r4i card, I try to load the game Golden Sun for DS but i always get a white screen. I sent a e-mail to the seller and he told me this:

"Hello,

Make sure your loader is up to date, and it should be able to play the game fine. (Note: Loader and firmware are NOT the same. Loader is for game compatibility, firmware is for 3DS/DSi compatibility)"

Is the loader the WOOD R4 V1.62 ?

Because I use V6.2.0-12 Patch and the WOOD R4 V1.62 so that should not be the problem right?

Can some one give me some tips so i can get it to work? tks =)

2. Skyhigh_

Skyhigh_ GBAtemp Regular

Jun 25, 2012
    United States
    You know when someone mentions something is wrong with a specific card its always good to also say the website written on card because there are many clones out there even running ( hacked) wood.

I think it has something to do with formatting your sd card. So before you begin what i am about to tell you back up all your data in the sd card you are and will be using to your computer BEFORE you format it how i will explain below. After you have backed up all your data follow these steps:

Download an sd formatting from this link https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/

Next when you load the program in the options it has, put Format type: FULL (overwrite), and on format size adjustment put : ON

Make sure you have backed up your micro sd cards data! this will erase everything so i warned you. After its done try running the game you are having issues with. If you still have problems then post saying so

3. F3l1xbxb
    OP

F3l1xbxb Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 6, 2013
    Sorry forgot to mention the site, it´s the http://www.r4ids.cn/ , I will try to do that and then report =) thanks for the tips =)

4. F3l1xbxb
    OP

F3l1xbxb Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 6, 2013
    Doing it right now, will give feedback when finish

5. F3l1xbxb
    OP

F3l1xbxb Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 6, 2013
    Done, you were totaly right , thank you very much m8 =)
    It worked =P

6. Xexyz

Xexyz GBATemp's™ Official Xexyz

Jul 29, 2013
    United States
    沖縄県
    You shouldn't post 3 times in a row!