Hacking R4i 3DS not working ON 1.43e ?

kronas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hello all i have loaded software on sd card for an r4i 3ds card and put it in to a dsi on 1.43e and i get an error has occurred please refer to the dsi manual what does this mean ?

Deathstroke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I received a R4 Card by buying a 3DS, but I couldn't figure out...
... what R4 exactly it is (I know the name is on the cart
biggrin.gif
but I found so many nearly the same carts as well
frown.gif
).
... what Updates I need.
(... and how to update it, because with the new DSi firmware I can't get it started.)

Here it is
R4.JPG

I think it is the R4i 3DS cart mentioned here, but it seems to have the old kernel and update, so I can't upgrade it with new firmware, when the DSi update is allready installed? ...

zach14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think your r4i 3ds card is the old version, which was made before July. You need to download a update patch from official website, and upgrade the card. you can find upgrade method on official website.
All r4i 3ds card made after july can work on Latest 3DS V2.1.0-4U and V2.1.0-4E and DSi V1.4.3 straightly. Without any upgrade.

Deathstroke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
the upgrade method there doesn't work, because you have to start the .nds file and I can't get to that point because the DSi update is allready installed, or is there any other upgrade possibility?

Alexsuliter

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
uk.r4ds-dsi.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
Which R4i 3DS card you got? Some may with lower version which need to upgrade to work with DSi 1.4.3E.You can check their offical website showed on your card, to find out more information about it.

Buleste

Old Fart
Trophies
Website
www.redbubble.com
XP
Country
Deathstroke said:
the upgrade method there doesn't work, because you have to start the .nds file and I can't get to that point because the DSi update is allready installed, or is there any other upgrade possibility?
You need to run the update on either a unupdated DSi or a DS/DSl and then hopefully your cart will work.

If you are wondering what name of cart yours is then always refer to the web address on the front of your cart that way it also allows others to look at the carts webaddress and see what we are dealing with (in your case I believe it is a www.r4i3d-multi.com 2.1 cart).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o