Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
well i got a email back from diveno and got this

QUOTE said:
Dear Customer,

We are sorry the product is still with the "Pre Order" status.
Your order will be process as soon as we get them back in stock
Because of Customs and Shipping Delay please expect at least 2 weeks
before
we get them in stock.
Thank you for choosing Divineo.

Regards,

Assistant Manager

looks like i didnt make it in time for the first batch gotta wait awhile for my R4 DS to come now :-( also they charged my credit card already lol i ordered the 21st
Never order with Divineo USA. You won't be seeing that R4 for a long time. I learned my lesson with the SC Lite from them. It took them almost 2 months to finally return my money after I canceled my order after waiting several weeks for them to ship the card. And you know what? That was the exact mail I got from them too. You would think they can work out the "customs and shipping delays" by now. I mean, the problem I had with them was like 4 months ago and they still haven't worked out a method to get their product in a timely fashion?

khan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
After the initial dissapointing impressions on SC DS...I am now going to wait out for M3 Simple/R4.

BTW i am SC fanboy but apparently SC DS looks like a let down at least at this moment of time from what i read.

Hopefully R4/M3 will deliver.

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

QUOTE said:
Dear Customer,

before
we get them in stock.

Regards,

Assistant Manager

looks like i didnt make it in time for the first batch gotta wait awhile for my R4 DS to come now :-( also they charged my credit card already lol i ordered the 21st
Never order with Divineo USA. You won't be seeing that R4 for a long time. I learned my lesson with the SC Lite from them. It took them almost 2 months to finally return my money after I canceled my order after waiting several weeks for them to ship the card. And you know what? That was the exact mail I got from them too. You would think they can work out the "customs and shipping delays" by now. I mean, the problem I had with them was like 4 months ago and they still haven't worked out a method to get their product in a timely fashion?

your in canada and you ordered from diveno us ? maybe thats why you got delayed ?

this is disapointing news ...........

Madrigal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

QUOTE said:
Dear Customer,

before
we get them in stock.

Regards,

Assistant Manager

your in canada and you ordered from diveno us ? maybe thats why you got delayed ?

this is disapointing news ...........
Canadian Divineo orders go through Divineo USA..

Madrigal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
well my only choice now is to wait the two weeks and then email them again
Yeah. I hope it works out for you. I've heard other horror stories of them as well. But they've got to get things right sometimes, right? Hopefully everything will go smoothly and you will have the card in 2 weeks
happy.gif

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
please grow up and do not bump a post that is over 2 years old. no one wants this at the top of there section of unread "new" posts. also you have nothing constructive to add you simply bumped a post which is against the rules. perhaps next time you will think before you act.

-another world

AeroHex

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
everyone thats getting a r4 dont! there out of support = no updates = no game fixs = game no boot

if you have the money a cyclo or m3 real dont get an r4

if you have not much money get an acekard 2 or edge but not and r4

the r4 that you will be buying have a near 75% chance there fake because r4s ant gettin made anymore clones are even worse

DONT GET AN R4 I REPEAT DONY GET AN R4!!!!!!

listen to me and everyone else saying dont get an r4!!!!!!!!

jagerstaffel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread will be removed by a moderator. Reason: people who revive old unnecessary threads should die, and people who post after the revival should die along with them. Oh wait....

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
everyone thats (supposed to be that's) getting an R4, just do so! Supports most of the commercial games = play roms = good

If you have the money you can get other stuff but still the R4 is good enough

If you do not have enough money but still want one, save up and buy one

The R4 that you will be buying has a near 99% chance that they are clones, but nothing is too bad about them - same compatibility and the same functions

IF YOU ARE GETTING AN R4 OR YOU HAVE ONE, JUST KEEP IT!!!!!!

listen to me or you will fall into beve!!!!!!!!

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
but one fake (i.e *cough* N5 *cough cough*) is known to brick dss. it wouldnt be worth spending $30 bricking a ds.

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Curley5959 said:
Whats the point of bumping this thread..??
Well young fella, can you see the irony in your post? You bumped the bumper and, I bumped you. Will this never end?
tongue.gif

edit: Hey Psyco, you nead tu adjustt your sigg, itz choped off. If yaz don't, Ime goona report it in forum bugz!
rofl.gif

Even funnier is that Beve/Hexane26/whatever else is recommending an Acekard 2 or Edge (even though he can't decide for himself) but only if 'thread reviver' can't afford Cyclo or M3Real. M3Real can be had for a meagre $5 more in Oz than "his" personal choices of AK2 & Edge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.