MysteryousTravel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I am a noobie and have been lurking for a few weeks now. I've been searching the forum all evening for a problem similar to mine and haven't been able to find the exact same problem someone else has had that I have.

I just received my EZ Flash V Plus today and followed the instructions from the EZFlash V quickstart guide. I reformatted my micro SD using the SD Memory Card Formatter. I have an R4DS in my slot 1.

Currently the error message I am getting is this:

Slot 2 expansion pack not found.
Please redo from start.

This is what is currently on my microsd:

ez5sys
GBA_ExpLoader.nds (version 0.5)
GBA_ExpLoader.sav
GBA_ExpLoader (configuration settings)
GBA Games
_system_
moonshl
_DS_Menu.dat
_DS_Menu.sys
_DS_MSHL.ds

Are there other files I am missing? It seems to be a real treasure hunt to find the right files to download to get this thing to work. I tried to find and download a newer version of GBA ExpLoader but I couldn't find one and Rudolph's site is all in Japanese so I can't tell where I am supposed to download an updated version of this.

If anyone can tell me what I am doing wrong or what files I still need to download and from where, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for your help!
smile.gif

MysteryousTravel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I did mean the 3in1+. My mistake for trying to shorten the name.

Thanks for the help, I downloaded the exploader through your sig and it worked. I am able to play GBA games. Now I have to test the rumble and see if that works.

MysteryousTravel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to get the rumble to work though. I've looked through posts to see if I can turn it on or even test it but can't find out how to turn it on or the diagnostic to test the rumble.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...