R4DS + M3DS-S Loader 1.12 finally released!

iq_132

Trophies
Website
neosource.1emu.net
XP
Country
United States
Whoever says they are selling their R4's for the Cyclo DS is suffering from some serious overzealous retardation.

Other than SDHC, what other possible advantages does the Cyclo have on the R4/M3? 0_o

Wii Connectivity with Pokemon D&P. That's pretty much it.

Thanks iq_132 for your tool.
No problem at all.
smile.gif

QUOTEThe Chinese changelog actually reads "fixed saving problem for 1368 etc."
Ah, good, good.

DoS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
They freaking updated it! They are showing support, and I don't care if it's a little update. With all the news of the other fixes, I bet they were having trouble completing the new firmware in good time, and released this one with the Worms fix to let us know they are there for us. I am very pleased with the update, even if it's minimal. Be happy

Gibbon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
OMG! I'm gonna sell my R4 because it runs every game without patching or fixes!

Yeah, and Windows is a wonderful OS because of the multiple lines in the multiple changelogs of the multiple patches every months !

R4DS simply rocks.

And @Hellios : I don't understand your statement about the size. R4DS is a loader, change your MicroSD, or get another one.

kreatosoupa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
OMG! I'm gonna sell my R4 because it runs every game without patching or fixes!

rofl2.gif
Ain't that the truth brotha! SDHC cards cost a lot of $$$ and you wouldn't be playing every game you put on them anyway... What's with all the ROM greed all of a sudden...
ph34r.gif

Oh well, keep selling the best and cheapest flashcart in the market...

E-Vix

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
LOL. Actually I'm quite glad that they only fixed some minor things. The top screen of my DS broke while I was trying to replace the housing (lot of scratces and a broken hinge), and I'm waiting for the spares to arrive. Would have been killing for me if there were some nice new features that I would really like to try (like SDHC support, ingame menu, etc)

My best guess is that they only released this update to show that they are still supporting the R4DS, and that in a month or so they will release a new firmware with the extra features. If they wouldn't have fixed Worms, then even more people would probably have been angry with them for 'lack of support for known problems that other carts have solved ages ago'.
Remember that they promised some new stuff in the next release? I guess they just need more time to implement and test them.

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Why would you want to have support for a 4 gb+ memory card? You can play 1 game a the time.....

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Whoever says they are selling their R4's for the Cyclo DS is suffering from some serious overzealous retardation.

Other than SDHC, what other possible advantages does the Cyclo have on the R4/M3? 0_o
Wii Connectivity with Pokemon D&P. That's pretty much it.

Better cheat editor (pc software)
The in game menu you can pop-up within any game
You don't have to guess if you turned off ot on the cheats
Auto RAM/Rumble patching of apps/games that need it

BUT

In the end, what matters is if it runs the things you want it to run, R4 fits perfect the need for that.
It's just a matter of taste and what you want to do with it what card is the better one in the users eyes
biggrin.gif

hyperz69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I am not selling my R4... I still like it tons *except it's broken broken spring*

Though I am let down. They never promised me anything but that was a stupid long wait to have an ARM7 Fix. This should have been done when the game was closer to new. Shame on them. Thats just lazy support.

If it never had SDHC support I would understand... I think it MAY still come... I give it a 50 / 50 shot. I can understand people going CYLODS TIME LOL! The company there at least has show hey will support issues as they come up in a timely fashion. I miss the days when the R4 did this. I digress...

\In the future they should be quicker to provide fixes and not have everyone holding their breath for something huge. Give me small fixes as needed.

captainobvio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a bit disappointed. But in the end i wasn't expecting much and wouldn't use any of the other features people have mentioned might have been in the works.

Wii connectivity? I don't own a Wii and don't plan too.

SDHC support? I don't plan to get one of those cards for quite some time. (if i ever do)

Only thing that counts in my eyes is the 100% compatibility and they just restored it (or at least i assume so, I'm not going to check every game to make sure).

All in all, I'm still glad i bought an r4. But all this "lol my card is better" crap, is unwanted and unneeded. You want to praise your card, thats great. But don't go into an r4 thread and start trolling.

GBA_Temper

*KING OF GBATEMP*
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow, what a dissapointment
frown.gif

You gotta be kidding me...all this time waiting - and this.

R4 DS fails
frown.gif

I guess I'm going to have to get a CycloDS...
-So how does it fails? :Take a moment in think about stuff your!! the one that is downloading the game..
rofl2.gif
What did you want the update to be about? Virtual Drag in Drop? LOL

ZOMG complete failure...
-wow Complete Failure?? Ouch that is sad . check this out..
We've had heaps of updates for our R4's. For the price it's been excellent..I can play all the games I want and we got cheat support added.

Nothing worth complaining about IMO

Finally someone that cares.
bow.gif
For a very low low price, everyone sho is complaining ....I don't understand
wacko.gif
.I have been reading some of the R4 Update hate threads in I have to say what you just said Cubin Hit me in the face.. 1 Honest and Smart Person that cares about the bang for the buck.

They freaking updated it! They are showing support, and I don't care if it's a little update. With all the news of the other fixes, I bet they were having trouble completing the new firmware in good time, and released this one with the Worms fix to let us know they are there for us. I am very pleased with the update, even if it's minimal. Be happy
-Wow thanks. And this is coming from a new comer..

Now that is just not fucking funny. Ugh i hate you R4 Team.

it isn't worth a Download.
Oh my... Wow you guys really are hating the R4 Team. Now just think about it for a moment.....The better nintendo get on piracy you guys will be lucky if there is 1 rom site left open...hahahahahaha
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif

Don't think I can be bothered to update just for 100% compatibility. But I'm not getting rid of my R4. It does everything I want.
Nice ..Same here man
bow.gif

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Fucking hell, do people want their R4 to suck their dick or something? It's quite difficult to have a huge changelog when there's only one game that doesn't work with the previous firmware!

hyperz69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Fucking hell, do people want their R4 to suck their dick or something?  It's quite difficult to have a huge changelog when there's only one game that doesn't work with the previous firmware!

That would be one hell of a feature... though likely people would still complain about lack of SDHC support.

"LOL R4 with new Firmware sucks your cock! What more could you want! Oh yeah SHDC and Wii Support"
"Who Needs dick sucking when you have a perfectly good hand and 4chan"
"NO SDHC Support, no Wii Support, I am getting a CycloDS. Blow me R4 team... oh n/m"

Noobix

Trophies
XP
Country
Well better late than never!
grog.gif

Finally I can play Worms, Ben 10 etc on my R4!
wacko.gif

I've been checking for this update every day since the Arm7 issue first appeared, and it's been a long wait. (Yeah I know it was "easy" to patch the broken roms...but it's the principal. )

100% compatability is the most important thing.
lecture.gif

If you want anything else (eg SDHC) just get another cart.
nyanya.gif

Overdue but R4 still rocks!!!
wub.gif

PS - Haven't got a Wii yet, no intention to get SDHC cards for a while, and I got a girlfriend so don't even need the R4 to give me a blowjob. (Although having that option would sure be nice!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...