OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I go to moonshell on my r4 the screens that is suppose to load the moonshell is just white and moonshell doesnt load i try using my friends r4 but its the same thing so any help plz

and also my friends r4 cant seem to play new games any help on that to

jagerstaffel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe it's different versions of both Moonshell and the R4 kernel. From what you say, you can go to the R4 menu, but nothing seems to load....

Tried R4 firmware 1.18 yet? It could be the R4 cart itself, but since it does load to menu it shouldn't be....

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
just recopy the 1.18 kernel files back over to your card and overwrite the ones that are there ..

try my full 1.18 kernel here

note this will replace any custom themes you have so make sure you have a backup of them
smile.gif

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
make sure you don't leave off the moonshel folder from root. if it fails you can dl the full moonshell install and make an r4 patched version. but to softreset back to the r4 firmware you will need the hacked reset plugin by rudolph.

@psycoblaster: softreset has nothing to do with launching moonshell, using moonshell, in any way.

-another world

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
um to everyone saying that softreset won't work or u gotta patch it, u do realize all u gotta do is press "start"...?

and to OP, before putting the 1.18 kernel, make sure u reformat ur microsd card. just to be safe.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8