Hacking R4 V.III stuck on "Loading"

krovas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright so a few days ago i was messing around with my R4 for whatever reason and must have deleted a crucial file so i try fixing it and i can't so then i'm like "whatever" and format it and i can't get it to work at all, no matter what i do, i dl the official R4 firmware, the R4 V.III and YSMENU and YSAUTO and Wood and eeeeverything, could someone please give me some help? It's probably still working but i'm just being a dumbass. I don't think it burn out since it happened straight after i modified my R4

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
krovas said:
Alright so a few days ago i was messing around with my R4 for whatever reason and must have deleted a crucial file so i try fixing it and i can't so then i'm like "whatever" and format it and i can't get it to work at all, no matter what i do, i dl the official R4 firmware, the R4 V.III and YSMENU and YSAUTO and Wood and eeeeverything, could someone please give me some help? It's probably still working but i'm just being a dumbass. I don't think it burn out since it happened straight after i modified my R4
Just re-install the firmware... And formatt with Panasonic SD formatter, FULL OVERWITE. And your Ok...

pistone

Trophies
in your heart...coz secretly you love me !!!!
XP
Country
Albania
well first depends on what type of r4iii do you have becouse out there are a lot of them,and not all are compatible with each other
4 example mine is a r4iii upgrate revolution R4III upgrate revolution
so try to download the firmware on that page
also ysmenu and ysauto cant run as first firmwares on the r4III and not even wood coz r4III its not a 1:1 copy of the original r4
if you have some questions don hesitate to send me a pm
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: