Hacking R4 Ultra loading screen

Niwa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to get pass the Loading screen for the R4 SDHC ? (www.r4ultra.com)
I tried YSmenu and the sites kernal firmware it doesn't work :/

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got the GUI to work on my r4ultra however games would not run so i wouldnt waste your time with it just pay $6 for the original r4 and use yellowgobilins woodr4 firmware.

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All i play is RPG's and well 99% of them work for me. Lets see i play Final Fantasy, Zelda...... really that's bout it sometimes i play golden sun i never play the same game too often i swap it up and just return back often never beating it till 1+years later LoL I think the last game i beat was Fire Emblem and befor that was FF7 LoL

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea, i know it's just one of the few non-rpg's i play, like i bought a ps3 just for ff13 LoL dont own any other game and i love it.

zetadragon90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dont pay attention to the acekard owners. I have just sent you a link by pm, its hacked akaio 1.8.1 for clones like your R4Ultra.

Totoy_Kamote

Trophies
XP
Country
zetadragon90 said:
Dont pay attention to the acekard owners. I have just sent you a link by pm, its hacked akaio 1.8.1 for clones like your R4Ultra.
you really don't know when to stop no?
wink.gif

you could have just said that there is a cracked version of akaio out there... and tell him to just google it around coz it's against the rules to give links including links given through pm of cracked version of akaio..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more