Hacking R4 staying at the laoding screen....

tokyotenshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
back2back said:
Tell you what mate: tell it to the birds...
Do some homework cause i got one friday gone.

R4 SDHC on the lable.

Loading screen differs from my other one as we have a few.

Anyway mate try that one ok!!

http://www.ndslr4.com/download-en.htm

Next time when you wanna argue, do some research first.. don't come out as a know-it-all yet you know nothing.
That card is a clone, been said billions of times here, and on the web. I have the same one, it does support sdhc, original R4 don't. Case closed.

Edragon

Trophies
XP
Country
TrolleyDave said:
I think what edragon means is that clicking on the thumbnails brings up a different picture. Try clicking on the cart pic, it brings up a picture of the real R4 minus the SDHC logo.

yup.. that what i mean..sorry for the misunderstanding
unsure.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Edragon said:
TrolleyDave said:
I think what edragon means is that clicking on the thumbnails brings up a different picture. Try clicking on the cart pic, it brings up a picture of the real R4 minus the SDHC logo.

unsure.gif

Don't worry, I knew exactly what you meant. It's that dodgy DarkRey character who didn't, but then again he is from Sparta so really we can't expect too much from him. Don't tell him I said that though.

Edragon

Trophies
XP
Country
TrolleyDave said:
Edragon said:
TrolleyDave said:

unsure.gif

Don't worry, I knew exactly what you meant. It's that dodgy DarkRey character who didn't, but then again he is from Sparta so really we can't expect too much from him. Don't tell him I said that though.

rolleyes.gif
lol.. he can read, right? and write? oh, well, and also as he come from Sparta, becaful of his sword
tongue.gif

back to the topic: so ur card is fake, u have to get a firm ware that from the site written on the cover of ur R4 card (this is stated so many times in otehr threads..)

Sora Master2.0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rambozotheclown said:
Seriously mate - you have a fake card/clone

It's an inescapable fact - however badly you wish for it not to be.

Don't take it personally - we're not "out to get you" or anything - just telling you how it is.
Yeah I figured. I don't mind. It works, I'm happy. I used the fake frimware 1.21 or whatever and it loaded.

DarkRey

still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
TrolleyDave said:
Edragon said:
TrolleyDave said:

unsure.gif

traditor
i came here to help you but u are saying this to me
u no me friend!!
u shall be expelled from the spartanium!!
this_is_sparta_v2_0_by_dooo.gif

p.s
he didnt say anything to me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple