Hacking R4 site gone?

skarthebloodchild

Keep It Old School
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
R4 was a great slot 1 card.
Now that it is stopped produced and updated only a custom firmware by some fans would save it
tongue.gif

BiscuitCookie

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
playallday said:
Zerrix said:
playallday said:
Narin said:
popopola said:
the cyclods website has something like that too
Um no, this is totally different, With the CycloDS site, they simply exceeded their allotted bandwidth hence the site was temporary shut down, this has happened before and the site will be back up soon.
He does know everything! See?!

But I don't know if Nintendo can pull this off. I hope they do, die R4!

I hope, you die!
If you don't like piracy and the R4DS, then please shut up and buy the overpriced games.
SuperCard fanboy
grog.gif
. Sorry but the sooner the R4 dies the better
hate2.gif
. It's just a BAD card!

I wonder if Nintendo does shuts them down (resellers in JP).
uhm R4 isn't really that bad, I have it already for a long time and it still does it work near perfectly.
please rant the R4 somewehre else not in the R4 section

nephdj

Trophies
XP
Country
Zerrix said:
playallday said:
Narin said:
popopola said:
the cyclods website has something like that too
Um no, this is totally different, With the CycloDS site, they simply exceeded their allotted bandwidth hence the site was temporary shut down, this has happened before and the site will be back up soon.
He does know everything! See?!

But I don't know if Nintendo can pull this off. I hope they do, die R4!

I hope, you die!
If you don't like piracy and the R4DS, then please shut up and buy the overpriced games.

overpriced? even with a factory job paying 15US a hour (most in aus are now 19US-20US)... allows u to buy 1 game every 2hours... consering most people work 35+ hours a week, not that expensive

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
Why complain about R4? Becuz there aren't any updates? Live with it and there are updates from regular members to solve so many game problems... And yeah u say new features? Remember tht R4 cannot accomodate this thus impossible and also with so many eyes on it like this one

Kite of the Azur

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*sigh* I guess it's time to do some research since either way it sounds like the R4 may not have updates unless the firmware will be created by someone else. I rarely had any problems that was not solved by updated firmware and I'm not a hardcore homebrew user so it suited my needs(no offense to people who are).

lonewolf80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm...if Nintendo has been cracking down US retailers, then ow are there still US retailers of these flash carts online? How did they manage to escape Nintendo's grasp?

lonewolf80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Geez. Nintendo is just being stupid. if they would stop overpricing their games, and lower it to an amount where they would only profit a little, then they'd lose less money and make more in e long run.

chiseen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, in all honesty people will continue to pirate even if games are dirt cheap. All the lengths we are willing to go through to save a few pennies...

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chiseen said:
Well, in all honesty people will continue to pirate even if games are dirt cheap. All the lengths we are willing to go through to save a few pennies...

Damn right!

The way I look at it is this, if I can sit at my PC and click a few buttons to get software for free, whey the hell would I spend the money on it if I don't have to? I'd actually have to go through greater "lengths" to run out to a store, battling city traffic, brain-dead crowds and high gas prices to spend my hard-earned money on some game that I might not like anyway and can't take back if I do hate it....for what? To help out some programmer sitting in an air-conditioned room, pecking away at a computer while I have to sweat my balls off at a bust-ass job for lousy pay to make a living? PFFT! It's MUCH easier just slurping 'em up off the net for free than going through all that.

I didn't even have to go through any "great lengths" to get a flashcart. I just clicked a few buttons, typed in my credit card numbers and the sucker was delivered to my door. I didn't have to waste not one calorie of my fat ass to do that....unless you count the hours I spent at work busting my butt and earning my money. Those programmers got paid for their work before the game was even released. The only people who benefit from big game sales are the publishers. Screw them.

Save a few pennies?!? I save THOUSANDS of dollars downloading games as opposed to buying them. What do I care if Joe programmer is coming up short on his Porsche payment? Wahh!

Sure, I'm an inconsiderate bastard ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXTN3h-b9nU ) when it comes to the money-grubbing corporations. So what? I got what I want. I'm gonna cut myself a break any way I can. I pay for internet service, I'm gonna get my money's worth.
nyanya.gif

So the R4 is obsolete now.....whatever. There are a dozen other flashcarts on the market. I already have a newer, better cart on the way. Doesn't matter how much it costs, it's still cheaper than buying all the games I think I might want.

Free better than pay.

...ahem...yeah....pretty brazen little rant there. But you know, saying all that....feels good man.
tongue.gif

Casz

Trophies
XP
Country
lonewolf80 said:
Geez. Nintendo is just being stupid. if they would stop overpricing their games, and lower it to an amount where they would only profit a little, then they'd lose less money and make more in e long run.

This is not the case for everyone, I don't think I have ever pirated something I would otherwise buy. If I couldn't pirate DS games I probably wouldn't have bought the console originally.

beve

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
if they were a buck would buy it you but it or would you just download it for free i think free is cheaper
tongue.gif
what has Nintendo done about playing media -Nothing- could you get movies music photos on your ds with out having a flash card? and is it certified by Nintendo did it pass Nintendo. piracy will never stop cause Nintendo doesn't make any applications for the ds the only thing ds can do is play games and gba games and draw farty little pictochat pics whats the point when you have homebrew that control your computer -Win2DS- emulate game form way back then have msn on your ds -beup- and having a PDA -Dsorganize-
anyway my point is nintendo will never put this things on the market for sale on a chip, you see sonys
psp.gif
playing media and the ds looks like a piece of crap but the flashcards have made this come true with moon shell, i wish Nintendo would wake up and put these things on market and they would get more money, but taking that away from people is not going to achieve anything. people will still have flashcards from now piracy will never stop

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: What the hell was that Syl?