Hacking R4 sdhc help needed

supervenice

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SOMETIME AGO.....i tried opening DS_patch.nds....BUT WHEN i open it it just stop working..it freezes

help me plz..im using r4sdhc...i tried changing kernel but nothing happens..im still using 1.26..cause its stable....my card is a 8 gb sandisk.

and i've FORMAT IT-FULL and using panasonic formatter for the 100th time(but there are no 1up
mellow.gif
)....

i want to change card....i want a dsone but sadly...only r4 is available in the phil...help me please!!!!!!

thnx!!!!!!!
rolleyes.gif

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Please read the rules.

For future reference you must make your thread title relevant.

Also, you seem to have a CAPS LOCK issue - I can see this on your other posts too.

In answer to your question... Well, how about that handy SEARCH button up top there...

I am sorry, I would search for you but the blatant disregard of the forum rules - which you should have read when you registered, not that long ago - make me disinclined to help.

supervenice

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OUCH...mr.principal......
lecture.gif

that why i posted here because there is not a single topic using the search(up)....involving my problem....duh... and sory for the caps lock

im downloading on megavideo...

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
Heh, no worries.

Just a query - you say you can only get R4 - why is that?

Am going to have a search for you, might not be until later though as my little one has just woken up as I type!

supervenice

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well..only r4 and edge are available here in the philippines...while the other flashcarts are "hidden"....well stores here are only selling r4sdhc and edge...so..i cant find any dsone or acekard 2i...

and im getting my credit card on my 17 b-day..i m 16....

well...thanks..though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk