R4 sd card corrupting continuesly

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by Frogman, Oct 17, 2009.

Oct 17, 2009
  1. Frogman
    OP

Member Frogman This could be you!

Australia
    heyyy,
    so my cousin has an r4 for his ds lite and it had been working fine then it stopped displaying when pushed in so i did the old paper trick and it was stuck on loading so i loaded ys menu on it again then ran an update when updating thoghit said it couldnt find ysmenu*random numbers*.zip so then i changed ysmenu*other numbers* to ysmenu*random numbers*.zip then it updated fine and was working perfectly so i went home and today theyve rang up saying tat the card has corrupted so im guessing its just cause its a fake r4 and its dead orrr i missed something on the sd card causeim new to the r4 im more of a acekard2i guy lol

2. injected11

Member injected11 Crescent Freshâ„¢

United States
    Why would you install YSmenu to fix a contact issue? We're gonna need more info than "I think it's a fake R4" to help you. Make sure he's ejecting the SD card before removing it from his computer. You wouldn't believe how many people don't even know they have to do that, and end up corrupting their own stuff, then blame the flashcart.

3. anaxs

Member anaxs got milk, got candy

Canada
    all r4's are fake now..all the original ones are fake too, since now the fake company makes them

4. Frogman
    OP

Member Frogman This could be you!

Australia
    i installed ys menu again because it was stuck on loading and that fixed it but now its not working so idk