Hacking R4 loading crash, nothing helps

bloedertje

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i tried everything to ''repair'' it, my r4 is black with white dots and it says: R4 revolution for Ds (NDSL/NDS)
and wood r4 always worked on it, but now suddenly it wont work anymore, i tried anything, paper trick, panasonic sd formatter, push the sd card a little bit harder, blow about 10 minutes in it, tried other kernels, delete all games and saves, and then try it (so it maybe can install itself) etc, and i really need help, the r4 is not 100% mine anymore cuz my normal ds broke so i got an dsiXL and i bought a new r4 (r4i gold, i think its a clone cuz its yellow and the link on it says:www.r4i-gold.com) and i gave the old one to my little brother, but it just wont work, he just wants 3 games that he will not be playing any sooner now, hes 7 now and he loves lego, so the 3 games he wants are: lego starwars the clone wars, lego pirates of the carribean, and lego battles ninjago, but he cant play it now, and that veeeeeeeeeeeery sad, so plz help me and you'll make 1 little kid happy

molh394

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Wait, your "normal ds" broke, and so you bought a "DSi XL"? So, both you and your brother are using the DSi XL now?

I'm sorry to have to tell you that the R4 which uses Wood R4 does not work with DSi/XL. It only works with the DS Phat or Lite.

Only certain flashcarts (like the R4i Gold you have) work on the DSi. These are usually denoted by the "i" in their name, e.g. R4i, Acekard 2i, Cyclods iEvo and so on (an exception is the Supercard DSTWO, which works despite not having an i in its name).

bloedertje

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
nope, he got his own ds, a dsl, (we kinda have much money, but were not rich) i got my own, my little brother got 1, my little sister 2 (1 has a broken touch screen), and even my mom has 1

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
If you're sure you've tried everything then you might be forced to have to buy a new one. They're only £1.56 (see top of the page), your only problem is the delivery time.

NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU

Now with extra redundancy!
Trophies
XP
Country
Did you try formatting with Panasonic SD Formatter? Or redownloading wood, incase something went wrong. Your little brother has a Ds Phat/Ds Lite right? If he doesn't it won't work. If it doesn't work with Panasonic SD Formatter and redownloading Wood, then therers not much you can do.
frown.gif

NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU

Now with extra redundancy!
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow, seriously sneezed on it!? Next time someone asks we can just tell them to sneeze on their R4 to get it working!
No, seriously this is why you blow the contacts, before you go changing firmware, formatting, trying paper trick, etc. It clears the dust and what ever might be ther to prevent contact with the DS. But still sneezed on it, lol!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free