Hacking R4 Help!!!!!

Baconost

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi i bought a R4 card in wednesday now in saturday i woke up and pasted a rom in my microsd card so i could play it for later when i was about halfway my usb got f*cked up. It said i needed to format it and ive tryed but i cant format it ive tried microsd formater too ive restarted my computer and checked i cant access my microsd card it just says i need to format it. Im guessing the rom was a virus or some shit how can i get it away?

I can play the microsd card on my ds but cant acess it on computer. And its a R4 SDHC Upgrade Revolution

Baconost

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
buy from a sweden store, like an electronic shop like mediamarkt someting like that, not on internet

Im always 99% that they dont sell things like that cause R4 is not uknow official DS game and nintendo dont want people selling that and specially when they are so big companies

I still think that the problem lays in the MicroSD card reader. Maybe it broke completely when copying the game.

I will check on some other computers thanks for the tip

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Im always 99% that they dont sell things like that cause R4 is not uknow official DS game and nintendo dont want people selling that and specially when they are so big companies
You can get MicroSD cards at Amazon etc. They are used in Handys and other devices, too.

Remember to check different MicroSD -> SD adapters, too.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China

i don't know what to answer to this,

but they do have micro sd cards, almost every electronic shop have them, they are used for phones\cameras a lot of stuff, the r4 doesn't need a special\diferent card, its a standard micro sd card

also, there are some micro sd cards which includes a micro sd card reader, you can try that, they are cheap

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
By the way: Make sure that your MicroSD is not locked when trying to formate it:
_SD_Lock.jpg

During a formatting, all files get erased.

Baconost

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
By the way: Make sure that your MicroSD is not locked when trying to formate it:
_SD_Lock.jpg

During a formatting, all files get erased.

I dont have that type of microsd card i have this http://www.itsajten.se/produkt/SanDisk-MicroSDHC-Class-4-32GB

i don't know what to answer to this,

but they do have micro sd cards, almost every electronic shop have them, they are used for phones\cameras a lot of stuff, the r4 doesn't need a special\diferent card, its a standard micro sd card

also, there are some micro sd cards which includes a micro sd card reader, you can try that, they are cheap

Sorry i got it wrong i thaught u meant the R4 but thanks gonna buy it i think

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I dont have a adapter i have a samsung adapter for my phone but the adapter wont fit to a R4

forget about the r4, we are talking about the micro sd card only, the r4 is not giving any problem now, first you need to solve the micro sd card problem.

he thought you used a micro sd to normal sd adaptor to connect to the computer

we are not talking about the r4, because its not related to this problem.

you have a phone that means you probably have a micro sd card, could you please format that card (backup your data before) and try it with r4 to check if the other micro sd card is faulty? if it works perfectly then its the samsung adaptor you have is broken.

Baconost

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
forget about the r4, we are talking about the micro sd card only, the r4 is not giving any problem now, first you need to solve the micro sd card problem.

he thought you used a micro sd to normal sd adaptor to connect to the computer

we are not talking about the r4, because its not related to this problem.

you have a phone that means you probably have a micro sd card, could you please format that card (backup your data before) and try it with r4 to check if the other micro sd card is faulty? if it works perfectly then its the samsung adaptor you have is broken.

Forget it im contacting the support see if they can help me thanks for the tips i type here if they contact me back.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night