Hacking R4 DS skins

Juicii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quit ragging on him. I think he did a great job on the skin, even though it is High School Musical. In general the skin is pretty good except for the background.

zorgrage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
QUOTE said:
EWWWW!!!

DISNEY! IT BUURRNSS!!!!

QUOTE said:
AAGH! THE EYES THE EYES! WHAT ARE YOU DOIN! MY BEAUTIFUL EYES!
tongue.gif
but seriously the R4 is too good for High School Musical

1st approached response: let me just get mt shotgun*reloads gun*

2nd approached response: go shoot yourself

lol.. but seriously WHY?!?!?! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO US!!! THIS THREAD SHOULD BE LOCKED NOW, YOU SHOULD GET BANNED AND FALL OFF AN INTERNET CLIFF! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?!?!?!?!??!?! I HATE YOU DISNEY!! I HATE YOU!!

lol, i bet your like 7 xD hahaha jk about that one
tongue.gif

and yes.. R4 is to 1337 for a retarded high school musical theme.. just.. why huh? why you gotta kill me like this.. this is like the lamest way to die man..

3rd approached response: lol, i bet lagman created another account and posted this theme, I KNOW ITS YOUR PASSION LAGMAN

what a bunch of lame quotes and so immatures .

nice skin , i'm not fan about the subject but the skin is well done especially for a first one
keep up the great work

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well ya, im not saying that i dont like the other parts of the skin.. i LOVE the other parts of it but.. high school musical? if you picked a better theme for the skin, i would have LOVED it..

agent95324

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, you all kinda threw my first skin out the window.

I've noticed that you all don't like how the skin was based on, so i'll try a theme that you guys my like.

How about a Halo 3 skin?

well post skins that you guys would like to see, and i don't do anime and manga.

gamez2003

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, you all kinda threw my first skin out the window.

I've noticed that you all don't like how the skin was based on, so i'll try a theme that you guys my like.

How about a Halo 3 skin?

well post skins that you guys would like to see, and i don't do anime and manga.

Yea a halo 3 skins for the R4 would be great thou just wondering if a revision of the Gears of war skin is possible
tongue.gif

agent95324

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, i'm working on a halo 3 skin right now as, and i'll try a gears of war.

I'll post the finished skins later
wink.gif

they will be on my ndsthemes account

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Here is my first theme created and my only theme so far.

lol.. but seriously WHY?!?!?! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO US!!! THIS THREAD SHOULD BE LOCKED NOW, YOU SHOULD GET BANNED AND FALL OFF AN INTERNET CLIFF! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?!?!?!?!??!?! I HATE YOU DISNEY!! I HATE YOU!!

tongue.gif

and yes.. R4 is to 1337 for a retarded high school musical theme.. just.. why huh? why you gotta kill me like this.. this is like the lamest way to die man..

3rd approached response: lol, i bet lagman created another account and posted this theme, I KNOW ITS YOUR PASSION LAGMAN
Seriously, you need to shove it up your ass. Have you watched one of them? If you say no because your little friends say "Man, naw that shit is wack", then can it. Until you actually watch one, I don't want to hear your slander anymore.

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Here is my first theme created and my only theme so far.

tongue.gif

Seriously, you need to shove it up your ass. Have you watched one of them? If you say no because your little friends say "Man, naw that shit is wack", then can it. Until you actually watch one, I don't want to hear your slander anymore.

dude i have watched it lots of times.... my little sister is crazy about it.. *sigh* anyway, can we drop it please
happy.gif
wink.gif

El-ahrairah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still using the "R4DS two point oh" skin that I found on here awhile ago.

Also, your High School Musical skin needs moar Vanessa Hudgens nudes.

Spooned

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
First time crating a skin, well 2 of them. I basically joined this forum to get them out there and see what people think. I'm not very skilled at photoshop but hopefully some of you will enjoy them.

Preview.jpg

Download.

-----------

Previewz.jpg

Download.

Hopefully the links work, they're on my ISP's FTP which has been known to be a bitch.

rhyguy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Spooned, you probably should have put a normal zelda logo, not the TP one because you have a different link pic on the left side

also, i hate optusnet's screwy modems and overpriced prices

edit: Wait, thats zeldaXXD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY