leetdude_007

Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I should start working on my squirrel skin again.
QUOTE said:
ultracutem3skinlf7.jpg

flai

Androgynous Apparently :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

KarmaUK

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I ordered a R4 last night, (dispatched earlier heh), and while I was waiting I thought I'd make one as I hadn't seen one I liked...

Check it out and tell me if you think it's any good, but bare in mine I'm not sure how the cursor bar or the highlights on the icon boxes works in real life, so I might have to change them.

darkskiespreviewcp1.jpg

Download via ndsthemes.com

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I ordered a R4 last night, (dispatched earlier heh), and while I was waiting I thought I'd make one as I hadn't seen one I liked...

Check it out and tell me if you think it's any good, but bare in mine I'm not sure how the cursor bar or the highlights on the icon boxes works in real life, so I might have to change them.

darkskiespreviewcp1.jpg

Download via ndsthemes.com

thats very good, i like the fact that in bckgrd_2 the box tihngs are on different sides.. i like that
smile.gif

zeppo

change my avatar!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
uhh by the way,there are just 2 things:

1. in the logo pic, there is a spot in the bottom right where it has a little text saying r4ds english.

and

2. for the boxes in background 2, they should be reversed (the bottom one should be further to the right and the top should be further to the left.)

other than that, it looks great!

p.s. could you make an alternate version though with a set of slightly brighter colors.
yaynds.gif

KarmaUK

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Firstly, thank you Jacob...
biggrin.gif

uhh by the way,there are just 2 things:

1. in the logo pic, there is a spot in the bottom right where it has a little text saying r4ds english.

and

2. for the boxes in background 2, they should be reversed (the bottom one should be further to the right and the top should be further to the left.)

other than that, it looks great!

p.s. could you make an alternate version though with a set of slightly brighter colors.
yaynds.gif

I've taken both things into account, if you look at the preview with the UI in use,it seems to be perfect. Also it is dark, (and moody), but that's what I went for with this skin, however I haven't had the opportunity the do some real life testing so it could be too dark, (but I thought with a backlight on a black console it would look a little lighter than on my monitor), and maybe the boxes are too small...
unsure.gif

Looking at this preview seems ok, but is that incorrect?

darkshiespreviewuf8.jpg

retman

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat