R4 DS Questions

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by zelgadis, Aug 18, 2007.

Aug 18, 2007

R4 DS Questions by zelgadis at 12:21 AM (622 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. zelgadis
    OP

Member zelgadis GBAtemp Regular

Japan
    I currently have a m3 professional and want to get an R4 especially after the last update for download play, etc. I know there was an issue with people selling fake R4s. I also know gameyeeeah.com or something like that used to be a sponsor of gbatemp. What happened with them? Are they not reliable? Because they are having a sale but I dont want to buy if they are shady or selling fakes, etc. Also can you choose the white version at other sites? Any push in the right direction would be useful. I plan on keeping my m3 perfect so i can have combined storage and still play gba. Or is m3 simply better for linking perhaps?

2. iwakura

Member iwakura HHNNNNNNGGGG

United States
    they are reliable, its possible that they just stopped sending in samples/products for GBAtemp, and were removed from the list. The fakes are VERY hard to find, and nearly every single website sells real ones. I've never seen the fakes, and i've been in the streets of china and hong kong.

3. zelgadis
    OP

Member zelgadis GBAtemp Regular

Japan
    Thanks for clearing that, i thought i would be safe but just wanted to make sure. Now if anyone can give me advice on if r4 or m3 simply would work better with my already m3 professional. Or does the m3 simply even have that update for the download play,etc. that r4 had got recently?

4. ShadowXP

Member ShadowXP ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

United Kingdom
    M3 Simply and R4 are virtually identical apart from the UI but R4 updates seem to come out slightly faster than they do for the M3, really all it comes down to is your personal preference. [​IMG] If you want to go Slot-1, this is the way to go.