GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
*Claps*

Another great and quick fix! Great job R4 Team.
I think they need to focus on the carts other features now..
unsure.gif

~Nero

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it's safe to assume that the R4 is all that it will ever be at this point. I don't think we'll be seeing any "new" features anymore. It appears all they ever do is fix compatibility issues now. But at least they do that, so I'm not complaining.

I'd really like to see what a team like the R4 team could do if they made a more feature-rich cart.

I'll install this update (no sense in not running the latest firmware, IMO), but I wasn't interested in Suxor....err.....I mean Luxor anyway.

It's funny how some people flame the R4.......I mean, it runs ALL the ROMs, what more do you really need? I don't know, I guess some people are just jealous or something. Whatever.....I'm glad I bought an R4 and not something like a DSX.

Rock on R4 Team!
toot.gif

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think it's safe to assume that the R4 is all that it will ever be at this point. I don't think we'll be seeing any "new" features anymore. It appears all they ever do is fix compatibility issues now. But at least they do that, so I'm not complaining.

I'd really like to see what a team like the R4 team could do if they made a more feature-rich cart.

I'll install this update (no sense in not running the latest firmware, IMO), but I wasn't interested in Suxor....err.....I mean Luxor anyway.

It's funny how some people flame the R4.......I mean, it runs ALL the ROMs, what more do you really need? I don't know, I guess some people are just jealous or something. Whatever.....I'm glad I bought an R4 and not something like a DSX.

Rock on R4 Team!Â
toot.gif
The R4 is still very good, but it's not like it has all the features anyone would need. I sold my M3 Simply for an M3 Real for this reason. But it's not like I regret buying the M3 Simply; it was the best at its time, and still does what it did back then and more. It still has 100% compatibly. It's just that... It'd be nice to see features like SDHC, RTS and such. Even though we shouldn't expect them.

ackers

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

tech673

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for hosting this file, my buddy should be getting his R4 tomorrow and he always enjoys having the latest software. Another friend got his R4 last week and has not run into any issues.

On the other topic, I have a Simply but when I do get another card, I'm going with the R4. I don't need "extra" features. Two friends got the M3 DS Real but I don't like the interface. Specially having to set each game's soft reset plus other stuff that I'd call micromanagement.

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dammit! It's not enough to be able to get and play every NDS game for FREE, I want my R4 to start MAKING games or it SUXZ!
:'(
Me too. And if they don't have an update to make it transform into a little assassin robot I'm just going to have to get a cyclo instead.

rofl2.gif

Thanks R4 for not becoming the "next great disappearing act" after those raids
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: