r4 card not working (white screen)

mrtzygt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
so i bought a r4 card ( R4 SDHC DUAL-CORE NEW) but i tried every firmware non of them did worked or showed a sign. i thinks its fake and I am scammed

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Nowadays all flashcarts are fakes, namely Chinese clones of older original versions; this does not mean that they are not efficient and useful. Instead you did wrong to try random firmwares: this is the best way to brick your r4. I don't understand why people don't look for online availability of its firmware first, and only then buy that flashcart. 🤔

mrtzygt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Nowadays all flashcarts are fakes, namely Chinese clones of older original versions; this does not mean that they are not efficient and useful. Instead you did wrong to try random firmwares: this is the best way to brick your r4. I don't understand why people don't look for online availability of its firmware first, and only then buy that flashcart. 🤔
yes i bricked it i showed to my friend too he is good at jailbreaking things he said how many firmware did you tried? at least 40. so I should buy a original one r4 gold or superdrive for my ds lite

salomas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This could be a problem with the MicroSD formatting, try formatting it to FAT32 and change the size to 32KB! (Backup your games!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.