Hacking qwertyoruiopz kernel exploit releasing soon!!!

Zero72463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup, having only just got my PS4 and not being online with it yet I'm wondering how that element is circumvented as you can't sign in to PSN without updating it seems, or so I've read and thus puts a crimp on plans, seemingly.

There are private methods to bypass this. There are also installable payloads that can bypass this (private method unless you are 1.76).

Deleted member 42501

Trophies
XP
Just buy an extra ps4 and throw it in your closest.... Forget about it. 5 years down the road maybe there will be something, but I just keep updating. Doesnt matter to me really. I can play emulators on my pc and phone and I can buy the games I want so I have no interest in waiting. Personally, anytime I see someone waving an exploit around, I dont expect anything from it. That way if something does come from it, then im super excited,but if nothing does, then im not sitting here whinning and crying saying "Wheres my hax, I want to pirate stuff!"
Thats exactly what the majority of the communities do... That and ruining multiplayer, but I cant be pointing fingers with that part because of how bad I was on ps3... All well.

That is such a valid point that I hadn't actually considered to any depth before as I'm a strictly offline gamer but yes it would be majorly douchey to have some tool cheating all over the place and ruining the game. D

There are private methods to bypass this. There are also installable payloads that can bypass this (private method unless you are 1.76).

That's interesting, care to share any more of your insight on this area? Thinking about it now its obvious that game has changed tremendously in the last 17 years as the online side of it is so huge these days. What I'd be over the moon with was if a mainstream console provider were to allow a "bedroom coders" style app store or a Linux OS that had full access to the systems architecture and potential (latter would probably be a better option legally speaking and in terms of coder freedom) in order to allow them to work their magic for those interested as the allure from the jump for me has always been taking a system beyond its intended design and fabricated limitations as thats where the magic happens and in many ways it saddens me when I see what was cranked out of older generations compared to the blatant underuse of the power of new machines in hacktastic emulation laden ways as warez seem to rule the day.

Zero72463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is such a valid point that I hadn't actually considered to any depth before as I'm a strictly offline gamer but yes it would be majorly douchey to have some tool cheating all over the place and ruining the game. D

That's interesting, care to share any more of your insight on this area? Thinking about it now its obvious that game has changed tremendously in the last 17 years as the online side of it is so huge these days. What I'd be over the moon with was if a mainstream console provider were to allow a "bedroom coders" style app store or a Linux OS that had full access to the systems architecture and potential (latter would probably be a better option legally speaking and in terms of coder freedom) in order to allow them to work their magic for those interested as the allure from the jump for me has always been taking a system beyond its intended design and fabricated limitations as thats where the magic happens and in many ways it saddens me when I see what was cranked out of older generations compared to the blatant underuse of the power of new machines in hacktastic emulation laden ways as warez seem to rule the day.

Deep...

That is a tutorial for 1.76. Keep in mind not all PS4s have that "Must sign in to go to browser." I think the newer firmwares do and in some rare cases lower firmwares, your question of how exactly he did it here are two ways. 1. He found a way to inject the payload since after all he is a smart hacker then he got access to the browser. 2. He could've contacted another smart hacker who knows how to inject the payload then they tested it together (unlikely). I think option 1 is the most likely answer. That is all I can think of there could be another way he managed to do it.

Last edited by Zero72463,

digipimp75

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Switch too would be great, whats the state of play over there as I sold mine not long after getting it due to no VC and around 3 and half games in total with the intention to scoop one up when Mario dropped.

I did the exact same with the Switch :) I pre-ordered it from Best Buy, and when it arrived, I just couldn't justify a day 1 purchase with such a weak launch library, no VC, and reports of hardware issues (warped docks, scratched screens, joycon disconnects, etc). So I returned it and will pick it up again when Mario comes out (if I can find one, that is lol)

Deleted member 42501

Trophies
XP
I did the exact same with the Switch :) I pre-ordered it from Best Buy, and when it arrived, I just couldn't justify a day 1 purchase with such a weak launch library, no VC, and reports of hardware issues (warped docks, scratched screens, joycon disconnects, etc). So I returned it and will pick it up again when Mario comes out (if I can find one, that is lol)

Having just got the PS4 recently I may hold off with the Switch as I've got more than enough to play at the moment. If it gets pwned or they release a refresh then I'll likely dive in as that build quality isn't upto scratch for Nintendos usual perfection.

Lush

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What annoys me is that reputable hackers told us to go buy the pro when released because it was vulnerable implying good things were coming. I bought two pros on top of my launch system and they are still in the box nearly a year later...

D

Deleted User

What annoys me is that reputable hackers told us to go buy the pro when released because it was vulnerable implying good things were coming. I bought two pros on top of my launch system and they are still in the box nearly a year later...
Lesson learned: never trust haxors

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY