Hacking Quirk with some installed CIA

Chris Cunnington

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone else had this issue?
Launch installed CIA from Gateway emuNAND, and it hangs on "Nintendo 3DS" splash screen.

My console is firmware 4.4 with 10.5 emuNAND, Gateway ULTRA 3.5.

I find that mounting a title on the red Gateway card before launching the installed title causes it to run just fine.

Just wondering if anyone else had this issue, because you may be as glad as me to find that the fix is pretty easy.

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are some cias that for some reason need a "work around" to work or they hang forever.

One I had seen that issue was with Attack on Titan, but the guy that posted the cia on the iso site said that you had to open the eShop page of the game, for some reason that fixes the problem and makes the cia work as intended permanently.

You could try that =|

D

Deleted-236924

Yes, that was a bug with 3.5 which was fixed in 3.5.1
If you have a genuine GW you might as well go ahead and get 3.6 which came out a few days ago.

Chris Cunnington

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. I was setting up a few systems for a friend, and did not realize that I set them up with 3.5.0. I had already put 3.5.1 on my system, which did not have the issue. All of them are on 3.6 now, so no problem.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Has anyone else had this issue?
Launch installed CIA from Gateway emuNAND, and it hangs on "Nintendo 3DS" splash screen.

My console is firmware 4.4 with 10.5 emuNAND, Gateway ULTRA 3.5.

I find that mounting a title on the red Gateway card before launching the installed title causes it to run just fine.

Just wondering if anyone else had this issue, because you may be as glad as me to find that the fix is pretty easy.
When was 10.5 released? Or 10.4 for that matter? I can't see any threads in this forum about it and Google doesn't come up with anything about 10.5 firmware?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol