Hacking Quick ? With MadWorld

musicman61554

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have MadWorld working, also I have seen this a couple of times, anyways when you get to the bull part the game freezes, any clue what we do. I havent found an answer. Just curious if there were any save files out there all ready.

priapism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that happened to me one time and after i rebooted everything was fine.

it actually happens to me a lot the very first time i play a new game. it is kind of weird.

it happened with CoD:WaW one time and then it was fine and it happened with De Blob one time and then it was fine. it is like my Wii has to get the hiccups out the first time it reads a game and then it fixes itself.

if you are getting constant freezes at the same part of the game, i can't really help. sorry.

musicman61554

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, I did burn it with imgburn at 4x. I havent tried numberous times though. I will go through again within the next few hours and hopefully it works. This game rocks. I love it

kikoolol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a bit far in the game but if it can help you, here's my save : http://rapidshare.com/files/208581013/private.zip.html (10 times download limit so hurry).

You're welcome, I think you have a bad burn anyway.
smile.gif

WalkerD

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
musicman61554 said:
OK, I did burn it with imgburn at 4x. I havent tried numberous times though. I will go through again within the next few hours and hopefully it works. This game rocks. I love it
Did you burn it onto a DVD-R? or +R?

bugaveli

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same problem. I dl'ed the game and tested it lstnight and got past the bull, but had to shut it off to leave. I tried it again today and it freezes after the bull cutscene. retried and itr worked fine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...