Quick suggestion for when the 3DS DOES get hacked...

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by boot2490, Nov 18, 2012.

1. boot2490
    OP

Newcomer boot2490 Member

United States
    when it DOES get hacked, whenever it may be, I suggest that GBATemp makes a HUGE deal out of it, like, changing the theme, sending out an email, plastering it all over the site... cause it's been a really long time, and it just gets more and more depressing to keep coming and checking every few months, with nothing new. I would much rather be happily surprised by it some day than to have to keep checking. It wouldn't be hard at all to do, either, if Bob Joe were admin of the site he could probably make a mailing list without having to bat an eyelash first. DISCLAIMER - I have limited knowledge myself about how webmastering works, and this claim is based off of my prior experience with other computer things so please excuse my ignorance if it would actuallly be quite difficult. Just a suggestion.

2. Issac

Member Issac Mini-mod

Sweden
    It will be front page news atleast... And maybe Costello send out an email to the members, but I doubt it.

3. Rizsparky

Member Rizsparky Saiyan Prince

United Kingdom
    Until all the hype backfires and Nintendo become aware of the situation, blocking all 3DS's with a barrage of firmware upgrades and then cruelly updating the eshop with epic snes virtual console games. So noone wants to take the risk with the exploit... and yeah dumb idea.

RodrigoDavy likes this.
  4. wolven9

Member wolven9 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Exactly lol

5. Alexrose

Member Alexrose Untitled

United Kingdom
    Changing the theme? Why?

O HEY GUIZE LETS CHANGE THE NAME TO 3DSTEMP

The suggestion is ridiculous.

And spamming people with emails about hacking is just not a good idea.

6. porkiewpyne

Member porkiewpyne Report-er

Australia
    Oooh when it gets hacked, I'm pretty sure it'll be very obvious. Even if GBATemp doesn't hype it up, someone else on the interwebz will.....