Quick questions about current Switch Hacking status

raphzthename

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all! My launch day Switch has been collecting dust for a long time now. I can't even remember what firmware it used to be on, but it was a firmware that was compatible with SX OS at the time, which is now dead if I'm reading correctly?

My friend updated my firmware the last time they borrowed it and I am now on 13.2.0.
  1. Is this firmware hackable or which firmware should I upgrade to? I forget if downgrading is an option, but I remember it not being possible from what I recall.
  2. What custom software are people using to play their backup games these days? Atmosphere or is there something better? Would love any and all links to step-by-step guides.
  3. What is the preferred format for backup games? I was using .xci, but I recall .nsp and .nsz just hitting the scene. Not sure if there are more popular options these days.
Thanks in advance!

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all! My launch day Switch has been collecting dust for a long time now. I can't even remember what firmware it used to be on, but it was a firmware that was compatible with SX OS at the time, which is now dead if I'm reading correctly?

My friend updated my firmware the last time they borrowed it and I am now on 13.2.0.
  1. Is this firmware hackable or which firmware should I upgrade to? I forget if downgrading is an option, but I remember it not being possible from what I recall.
  2. What custom software are people using to play their backup games these days? Atmosphere or is there something better? Would love any and all links to step-by-step guides.
  3. What is the preferred format for backup games? I was using .xci, but I recall .nsp and .nsz just hitting the scene. Not sure if there are more popular options these days.
Thanks in advance!
Your post was answered here. Please use that thread next time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-