Hacking Quick Question about 3ds.guide

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a question, but was does leaving Parental Controls on while downgrading do? I downgraded someone's 3DS to 2.1 when A9LH first came out and they had parental controls on. Didn't really affect anything.

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a question, but was does leaving Parental Controls on while downgrading do? I downgraded someone's 3DS to 2.1 when A9LH first came out and they had parental controls on. Didn't really affect anything.

If you don't know the code and the Internet Browser was blocked, then you can't install A9LH on 2.1. I went through the same thing. You have to know the code.

Texascfdad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just did three of them for my kids all under 13. I think it only wants parental controls disabled so you can access the internet once your on 2.1. I had no issues. I disabled all the restrictions it would let me before downgrading, then reenabled them once I restored. The only thing is that all the homebrew apps on the home menu ask for a pin before using them but since he's 6 you probably don't want him using them any way. So just disable what you can before down grading and it will be fine.

Last edited by Texascfdad,
Reactions: HyperT

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1