• Replies 3,816
  • Likes 6

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can transfer saves using the official method, via sd card. it will create a data.bin in sd/private/WII/title id/data.bin . there are some that have copy protection though. for those, either use the option in priiloader or use save manager gx.

Reactions: Tarmfot and XFlak

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Or through the data management on the Wii's settings, though that wouldn't work for games that have save Anti-Piracy measures.
there's a priiloader system menu hack for that

U can also dump your real nand to emulated nand using GX, or a number of other tool's. Once that's done, u can adjust gx's nand emulation and path settings so saves are accessed via sd or usb.

Last edited by XFlak,

Tarmfot

Trophies
XP
Country
Montserrat
there's a priiloader system menu hack for that

U can also dump your real nand to emulated nand using GX, or a number of other tool's. Once that's done, u can adjust gx's nand emulation and path settings so saves are accessed via sd or usb.

Thanks a lot to all for your answers. :)

Dumping real nand to an emulated nand using usbloader gx or savegamemanager gx?
Can I install wiware to the emulated nand like dsiware to hiyacfw too?

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dumping real nand to an emulated nand using usbloader gx?
Yes.
Can I install wiware to the emulated nand like dsiware to hiyacfw too?
Yep, though not all Wiiware titles will work when installed in emunand. There's a compatibility list you should check out, to see which games work and which don't..

fvig2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
So I am using my old Wii as a Gamecube mostly. It boots automatically to USB Loader GX and I use a Gamecube controller.

Is it possible to use Wii VC and reset/save with just the gamecube controller? Right now, I need a wiimote just to save and reset

@CoolMe
Is SNEEK still needed for emunand for Wii and vWii?

Last edited by fvig2001,

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to use Wii VC and reset/save with just the gamecube controller? Right now, I need a wiimote just to save and reset
Not sure what you mean by "save", as you don't need the Wiimote to save, but you need it to quit the game and that's when it "saves".
As for resetting the game, i don't think you can do that with a GC controller. *anyone feel free to correct me if i'm wrong*
@CoolMe
I'm not an expert on Sneek/Emunand or anything but.. if you want to create an Emunand with a region different from your system's, like NTSC and the system is PAL etc. you need to do it using Sneek/Uneek.
But if you want to create an Emunand based from your own system nand, means if the system is NTSC you'll get an NTSC emunand etc. You can do that just with USBLoaderGX. Without the need of Sneek/Uneek. That's how i understand it anyway..

Phyyzzz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So im new to wii modding but I'm having an issue with the loading time with the games in USB loader gx channel that I got a few days ago. The games were loading in in pretty fast and the more I times i played the games a load time kept getting slower and slower and now the games arent loading in at all its just a black screen and i have to turn off my wii to get out of the screen. Im currently using a 16 gb USB flash drive idk if that is a problem. Help plz

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So im new to wii modding but I'm having an issue with the loading time with the games in USB loader gx channel that I got a few days ago. The games were loading in in pretty fast and the more I times i played the games a load time kept getting slower and slower and now the games arent loading in at all its just a black screen and i have to turn off my wii to get out of the screen. Im currently using a 16 gb USB flash drive idk if that is a problem. Help plz
I'd suggest trying an hdd.

Reactions: jeannotte

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You might want to post a syscheck here.
Is it formatted as Fat32, is it plugged into port 0?
Does it pass the usb initiation screen after launching usbloadergx?

Phyyzzz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the ssd works perfect, and now im trying to play GameCube games on the wii and they also work fast, but is there a way to use wii controllers for the GameCube games? I got my ps4 controller to work but idk if the wii ones can too.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a way to use wii controllers for the GameCube games?
What Wii controllers? Wii Classic controllers can work with Nintendont, just make sure they're synced in with the Wii before launching Nintendont. I think it's the same with Wiimote + Nunchuck but i'm not sure..

Phyyzzz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What Wii controllers? Wii Classic controllers can work with Nintendont, just make sure they're synced in with the Wii before launching Nintendont. I think it's the same with Wiimote + Nunchuck but i'm not sure
oh ok thanks, also is there a way to get the super loader gx app in my wii menu? its pretty annoying to load into homebrew channel every time I want to play another game.

gZa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I am using my old Wii as a Gamecube mostly. It boots automatically to USB Loader GX and I use a Gamecube controller.

@CoolMe
What Wii VC (that uses GameCube controller) are you playing? Most of them run better via Homebrew emulators?!

gZa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Then you're destined to also need a WiiRemote to quit/save the game.

If you use Homebrew and standalone emulators you can do everything via the GC pad plus Load/Save States and improved display output (scanlines etc).

You'll probably need to ditch USB LoaderGX for WiiFlow though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @K3Nv2 I'm still not really convinced that sylverrez is a girl lol