• Likes 6

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gotcha was just going to reply that it’s not an original n64 controller it’s a usb.

Unfortunately, it does not look like Wii64 is compatible with USB Controllers
https://wiibrew.org/wiki/Wii64
"input via Gamecube & Classic Controller & Wiimote + Nunchuck"
you might need to get the convertor for N64 controller or a classic controller shaped like n64.

jdsteel7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have a list of Emunand games that only run/are only compatible by booting through Neek? I know some Wiiware titles like Castlevania Rebirth and most (all?) N64 games require it. I'm going through my settings and want to change them all at the same time rather than trial and error. Thanks!

HomebrewEnthusiast109876

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's been a very long time for me, has wii usb loading advanced to the point where I can use ISO files? I remember Brawl needing to be a split wbfs or something. I want to redump my games and verify them and everything but I remember USB Loader GX was a little picky with the files.

Mikel5010

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi i've recently been playing the gamcube game Paper Mario: TTYD, and I was wondering if I could move my save file on to my sd card so I can carry on an emulator. I am using USB Loader GX and Nintendont, thanks.

CoolMe

That's the way she goes..
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi i've recently been playing the gamcube game Paper Mario: TTYD, and I was wondering if I could move my save file on to my sd card so I can carry on an emulator. I am using USB Loader GX and Nintendont, thanks.
Well, your saves are located on the "saves" folder on the root of the usb (or the sd, if your games are there), there should be there only one file if that's the only game you played, and should be a .raw file and around 2mb iirc.
And if it's bigger than that, then you've changed the settings in Nintendont to use a one memory card for all (ntsc) games, and you need to extract it (i have no idea how though).

okiyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking to compress my Gamecube games to fit some more Wii games on my 2 TB hard drive. I looked at the compatibility list and many games are listed as "Compress with DMToolbox only." Am I correct in thinking that means I have to go one by one with DMToolbox and there's no batch option to compress with good compatibility?

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking to compress my Gamecube games to fit some more Wii games on my 2 TB hard drive. I looked at the compatibility list and many games are listed as "Compress with DMToolbox only." Am I correct in thinking that means I have to go one by one with DMToolbox and there's no batch option to compress with good compatibility?
I'm not sure if DMToolbox has a batch option for scrubbing or not, though there's nothing you can do but to select each iso individually that can be scrubbed beforehand (use the compatibility list), as the tool itself can't detect if the game has better compatibility when scrubbed or not..

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way i can play a GC game of my Wii with a WBFS HDD using USB Loader GX? I burned a GC disc.
You want to play a burned disc of a GC game on your Wii? Yes you can, as long as you have a modchip installed. If not you can't.
Or do you mean can you install said GC burned disc to the hdd using usbloadergx?
Same thing, you need a modchip.
Also what do you mean by a "wbfs hdd"? Do you have it formated as wbfs?

Reactions: jeannotte

SniKe

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi,
I wanted to homebrew my old Wii but it's on 4.2E and won't update. Is there a way to manual update it?

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
I wanted to homebrew my old Wii but it's on 4.2E and won't update. Is there a way to manual update it?
There's no reason to. Just do it on 4.2E with str2hax or flashhax with this guide.
You can manually update it to 4.3 if you really need to (it's in the guide as well), but you need to mod the system first (and Priiloader installed), and make sure you have Bootmii installed as either IOS or as Boot2, and create a nand backup with it (just in case).
Then follow instructions on how to update it.

Reactions: SniKe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.