Hacking quick EmuNAND/systemNAND question

TheMongoStomp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just set up an emunand on my switch for the first time. after i booted into it, i realized all my nsps and xcis are on system nand. anyway to transfer the ones from system nand over to emunand? i deleted the nsps off the SD card after i initially installed them on system nand. i apologize if this has been answered already, the few threads i skimmed through wasnt bringing me to the answer i was looking for

GraFfiX420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just set up an emunand on my switch for the first time. after i booted into it, i realized all my nsps and xcis are on system nand. anyway to transfer the ones from system nand over to emunand? i deleted the nsps off the SD card after i initially installed them on system nand. i apologize if this has been answered already, the few threads i skimmed through wasnt bringing me to the answer i was looking for

Emunand is a 1:1 copy of sysnand, the games should still be installed.

Reactions: N3wbs

TheMongoStomp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Emunand is a 1:1 copy of sysnand, the games should still be installed.
hmm thats what i thought but i when im in my emunand portion it says "this software is not currently on the console. Please redownload the software to continue. if the software was originally downloaded to a microsd card, please cancel, turn off the console, and insert that microsd card" when i load in with emunand disabled, everything works as intended

snam11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
afaik latest emunand wants the emutendo folder, so if you copy nintendo folder into a new emutendo the game should word

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh