Homebrew quick controller question for someone with a SNES mini. (and a MAME question)

IAmCaptPlanet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does the SNES mini controller show up as a Classic controller when playing on the Wii.

would love to do all my emulators on my Wii with a SNES controller! it would be perfect

and do they sell controllers individually? might get a NES and a SNES one if they do and they both work!

(and my one more question) i am just now fooling around with MAME (never got into it, even on computer) but i would like to make my buddy FLIP OUT at seeing some Arcade games running on the Wii.

so i got Aliens and a few more to work and a few more, pretty well.

and Contra works good but is SOOOOOO bloated looking. is there a way to force black bars on the left and right to keep the aspect ratio correct? it seems to be like this naturally on my computer MAME emulator.

and is there a pretty good list of MAME titles that run good on Wii?

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Yes, it should recognize it as a classic controller (but keep in mind that you won't be able to use analogs and zr/zl due the lack of buttons)
As for MAME, i'm not so familiar with arcade emulation, sorry :(

IAmCaptPlanet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, thanks. but a quick search is giving me NES mini controllers for $40 each. lol at that price point NO THANKS (couldnt even find SNES mini controllers)

also about the MAME i am JUST getting started on figuring it out, so i am still in my research phaze

gonna tackle DOS on wii after i figure out MAME. i want my Wii to be a classic gaming BEAST!! HA HA

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome