Questions about Wii

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by VLinh, Apr 5, 2010.

1. VLinh
    OP

VLinh GBAtemp Fan

Oct 4, 2008
    Canada
    Hi everyone!

I know this topic may be disscussed over and over again and please do direct me to the correct threads but:

I want to dump my wii game that I bought, meaning that I have a retail game and want to dump it and put it on a disc. Possible using comp or a program on wii?

Second, I hear these days that Gecko OS is a must for awesome configuration for wii and cant find any stores selling it, could someone direct me to an awesome place to purchase one? Thanks!

Thanks again guys, if I an in the wrong section, please do direct me

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Krestent

Krestent What to post?

Mar 31, 2009
    United States
    You use Superdump for dumping games. Second, Gecko OS isn't a physical item, it's a piece of software.

3. FragAguy

FragAguy GBAtemp Regular

Nov 25, 2009
    Netherlands
    Behind you.
    You mean USBgecko? From what I know it's only used for debugging and making ocarina cheat codes, and it mainly runs code/executables from your PC. Not really a must if you're not planning to do some programming. (correct me if I'm wrong)

4. VLinh
    OP

VLinh GBAtemp Fan

Oct 4, 2008
    Canada
    thanks guys, and yes its USBGecko, sorry for my mispelling.

Anyone know where I can get a good priced one these days?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice