Questions about the Tiramisu enviroment

Mario_hat_with_eyes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Tiramisu environment seems great and all, but I have a couple of questions I need to ask before I decide to install it.

1: Will the Mii maker will remain normally useable? Me and my siblings still frequent the mii maker, and I know that you can exit the homebrew menu to get to the maker, but will it affect it in any other way?

2: Any particular precautions after installing Tiramisu? Is there anything that I should not try to do after installation?

3: Will it boot normally on any profile?

4: Are there any improvements are planned for Tiramisu that I should wait for?

That's all that I can think of for now. I just like to make sure that I know exactly what I am doing before I go messing around with exploits and homebrew and stuff like that.

Norris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are definitely more features coming but it doesn't mean you should wait to switch to tiramisu it already has features other don't such as quick menu and bloopair auto boot and I heard a rumor about a SD caffeine auto boot coming soon so you can have custom themes without risk of brick (might be wrong just heard that from somewhere) I'm not sure about your other questions tho

Reactions: Mario_hat_with_eyes

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes "almost" ALL work with tiramisu I think.....Despite I do have some errors conrcening when selectiong ios with those programs: any region changer (ko), ALL THE PROGRAMS CONCERING WADS like AnyTitleDeleterDB,Yet-Another-BlueDump-Mod, wiimod lite, DOP-MiiV16, DmpMiNND they do work but tends to be "buggy" when not selecting the good ios earch time to use.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom