Hacking Questions about Eachmall.

ore9ore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I have questions about Eachmall (I already asked in "Cheapest GW" thread , but no response)

The item (the Gateway 3DS) says "Free shipping"... However, in shipping method selection, there is no "free shiping": Standard Shipping US$14.73 / HK DHL US$17.99.
How can I benefit from "free shipping"?

Also, about payment methods... There is no paypal, I already expected that... but... No Visa? No credit card?
I don't know to use that Wester union or that Webmoney methods... In their payment guide they talk about VISA but I don't see VISA in payment methods...

If it matters, my country is Spain.

If I can't overcome this situation today, I will surely buy from Yeah Geek. Some says that YG is fishy, but I see Eachmall's contradictions on "free shippmen" and payment methods fishy too.

Thanks in advance.

Update:
Finally I bought it from Yeah Geek. But, I have a quite odd situation with the payment.
Price shows in EUR in the web, however, in the banc account's movement description, it shows that they charged me on "Yuan Renminbi", 395.25 exactly. WTF? Why that divise?
They converted those yuans to 53.33 eur, so, they are charging me 3,33 eur more. I don't think that it's bank charge, 'cos drescriptions says "Comision: 0,00"
Im going to contact with YG to see what happend with those 3,33 eur.

I know that is MUCH cheaper buying with Yeah Geek that "official resellers" (Spain resellers priced GW3DS for 70 eur, shipping price included - 65 without shipping, so it's 20 eur more) but the shipping time are worst and, If you put a price in your web, the best should be to maintain that price, with no surprises...

Update2
I received shipment confirmation from Yeah Geek, (still no word about Payment issue of +3.33 eur charging) and I noticed something funny:

(...)your order was shipped on 2014-12-03 via Registered Air Mail Switzerland (...)

From Switzerland? Wasn't this web a chinese web-shop??
Well I asume that if it comes from Switzerland it will arrive faster to Spain, but is strange that they ship from there.

osm70

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I just made a payment there.
There are 3 Shipping methods: Standard, HK DHL and free.
And yes there is credit card option. I just paid using master card.
Czech Republic here

Reactions: Margen67

Darklinkreturns

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Their free shipping said it would take 10-20 days to arrive for me, so you're probably better off with one of the other shipping methods anyway, though it's strange you didn't have the option.

As for the credit card thing, when I purchased a gateway from them last night, it gave me these two options for paying with a credit card

Credit Card (by Tenpay)
accept Visa,Master and JCB card
  • Credit Card (by GC)
  • Visa , MasterCard , Discover , Diners​

ore9ore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I have tried changing my shipping country to check if something changes.

I noticed that with some countries, in shipping methods, it adds "Free Shippment", or it changes shipping price of "Standard Shippment", so I asume that NO FREE SHIPPING to Spain (Misleading advertising??)

Also, no Credit Card option with any of the 4 tried countries (I tried China, USA, Spain, Czhec Rep.)

Maybe is that seller specifically?
Item Code: GT-RS40000
Seller: G016
(The only one that has Stock)

I will mesage the customer support to see if they can help me.

tyons

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
paying with western union is simple, I paid it that way. you go in a place where they offer the service, give the money and the payment details, sign 1 or 2 things and they do the rest. search for "western union points" or something like that for your city.

Cartman401

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I placed an order at Eachmall yesterday and today I get a mail asking for a photo of my credit card and some ID. Is this standard? This seems very dubious to me.

OuahOuah

Trophies
Website
www.ouahouah.eu
XP
Country
France
I once bought a GW there, shipped to France.

Paid by Tempay with credit card, took some times from Tenpay to validate my card.

Free shipping of course but if you can't have this, try yeahgeek for another good website.

Cartman401

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks for the replies. No way am I sending any photos of anything . I contacted their CS and they are refunding me, and will accept payment from another method. Seems crazy to me but there you go.

Dualin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I would go with yeahgeek. I placed an order using prepaid visa and my order arrived within 10 days to Australia.

ore9ore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Reading all you guys, I reach the conclusion that Eachmall is more obscure than Yeah Geek.
So, I will buy it from YG... only 2 eur of shipping is really low. I don't mind the wait.

ore9ore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Update:
Finally I bought it from Yeah Geek. But, I have a quite odd situation with the payment.
Price shows in EUR in the web, however, in the banc account's movement description, it shows that they charged me on "Yuan Renminbi", 395.25 exactly. WTF? Why that divise?
They converted those yuans to 53.33 eur, so, they are charging me 3,33 eur more. I don't think that it's bank charge, 'cos drescriptions says "Comision: 0,00"
Im going to contact with YG to see what happend with those 3,33 eur.

I know that is MUCH cheaper buying with Yeah Geek that "official resellers" (Spain resellers priced GW3DS for 70 eur, shipping price included - 65 without shipping, so it's 20 eur more) but the shipping time are worst and, If you put a price in your web, the best should be to maintain that price, with no surprises...

klim28

Hunter4Life
Trophies
XP
Country
Same problem with TC. Tried ordering 2 GW cards from Eachmall.me and the only payment method for me is Western Union. I want to pay via PayPal so I contacted them but no reply.

ore9ore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
TC? Sorry I don't know what TC mean.
Anyway, I asure you that there is no Paypal option (in ANY flashcart shop). Some users say that Paypal doesn't want any relation with Flashcard purchases (I asume they have legal issues with that, or they want to maintain a "we don't like piracy" reputation)

Also, this is what EACHMALL.me answered me:
"Greeting:

Thank you for your info and we are sorry for the late reply.

Hope you can kindly understand that this item to some destination can be free shipping, but some not. The shipping methods are different.

Need any help, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards"

But no word about the paying method, so I asume that VISA payment is like this, only for some countries. Of course, no Paypal.

In other matter, I received shipment confirmation from Yeah Geek, (still no word about Payment issue of +3.33 eur charging) and I noticed something funny:

(...)your order was shipped on 2014-12-03 via Registered Air Mail Switzerland (...)

From Switzerland? Wasn't this web a chinese web-shop??
Well I asume that if it comes from Switzerland it will arrive faster to Spain, but is strange that they ship from there.

Pox

Trophies
XP
Country
Price on site is just description, it will be higher on your invoice since they charge in Chinese yuan.
Also,
Eachmall, is ok, shipping was fast they reached me in 2 weeks time. But I had one more week with verification. Once its done Eachmall is good choice, like any other Chinese store.

Reactions: tyons

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show.