Hacking Questions about DSOrganize on the DSTT

APImagine

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've noticed that, since throwing DSOrganize onto my DSTT, the programs that come with it are always at the bottom of my list of games. I put DSOrganize onto my card first, in the hopes that it would be at the top of the list when I need to use it.

Is there something I can do so that it doesn't always stay at the bottom of the list?

Also, I don't really know if this is the right place to ask this, but when I downloaded DSOrganize off the site, it came with about 4 or 5 programs, but I don't know which ones I need and which I can get rid of. I really just need the .nds file that gives me the main features that it offers, note taking, scribble pad, etc.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The order that files appear will be determined by the order of the files in the file table. Usually, that's the order they were placed on the card, but if you delete a file and then add another one, it may replace the deleted one rather than appearing at the end. You can alphabetize the games by following the directions in the FAQ stickied to the top of the DSTT forum. You may be able to order the files how you want by cutting-and-pasting them into the new folder in the order you want them to appear in the list.

As for DSOrganize, make sure you have version 3.1129 and NOT the newer version. The developer stopped working on it before the newest version was finished, so he released it without fixing the bugs, and it contains some serious bugs that can corrupt your microSD card. 3.1129 is the latest stable release.

I don't know which other programs you're referring to, but you probably only need "DSOrganize.nds" and the "DSOrganize" folder. The rest of the files are for other (mostly older) flash carts. Read the "readme.txt" file that comes with it for more information.

-Bri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-