Homebrew Questions about Bans,B9S,Future

Feuer_Psycho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello,

So i installed A9LH sometime after Pokemon Sun/Moon release and had fun with it. When the banwave hit i´d already stopped using my N3DS but deactivated the Spotpass Options when i read about it. Some days ago i switched to B9S and purged all the homebrew CIAs from the System.

Now i got some questions maybe somebody can help me:
Is Nintendo still dishing out bans?
If I´m able to use the Pokebank i´m not banned right ?
With B9S and HBL hidden behind a legal app i should be kinda save from looking suspicious to Nintendo ?

Feuer_PSycho

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The Pokemon S/M banwave was a banwave that only effected people playing online early. This didn't just effect CIA users, but also people who legally bought the game early. The second banwave is still unknown, but some results show that it only went on for a week with some delayed bans afterwards.
Most bans seem to only happen to users who were cheating and possible delayed bans. Otherwise very few bans have been reported.
You should be able to use Pokebank if your NNID isn't banned and you use the friendseed method of unbanning Although it would be nice if someone gives me a solid confirmation on this.
You can mask your homebrew with Rosalina (Luma3DS,) but there really isn't a confirmation on what Nintendo can/can't see.
B9S will never be detected by Nintendo as the exploit works well before the NAND is even mounted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm in my birthday suit! Lol