Hacking Question

HazukiSon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys a friend of mine has a NTSC wii and wants the cIOS/backup loader etc putting on, Now am i to assume right that a NTSC Zelda HAS to be played first on the console before it'll let me copy over the save file? Is that right? Or is there a different way to doing it as i only have the PAL version :/

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
just load it in the disc channel and copy the save...oh you cant

that sucks...

nanika

文鎮じゃダメ!まぁ、こんな文字小さしすぎてどうせ読めないっしょ。
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the Wii has a modchip, yes. If not, nope.

nanika

文鎮じゃダメ!まぁ、こんな文字小さしすぎてどうせ読めないっしょ。
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kimikal27 said:
nanika said:
what?
If the Wii you want to homebrew-enable has a modchip inside it, then it is possible to use games from other regions. As such, iirc, you can use the PAL Twilight Hack and PAL Twilight Princess.

kimikal27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nanika said:
kimikal27 said:
nanika said:
what?
If the Wii you want to homebrew-enable has a modchip inside it, then it is possible to use games from other regions. As such, iirc, you can use the PAL Twilight Hack and PAL Twilight Princess.

i dont think that he is asking that, he just wants to know if its different to install the backup loader in a NTSC wii than in a PAL wii

india3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
no, no difference between installing the loader on ntsc and on pal.

if you can still use the twilight hack (not system menu 3.4) you only have to make sure you load the right version of the hack (there are two version, one for the first version of tp, one for the second version. you can tell by looking at the bottom of the disc, can't remember what you're supposed to look for though.)

both versions are on the same save file, you just have to choose between them in the choose profile part.

HazukiSon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for tha India i don't think thatll work as as far as i know the wii doesnt let you copy saves untill you've at least played it once assuming im correct?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol