Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
My wii finally took a dive and was thinking of putting everything on my wii u. I have a ton of wii and gc backups and some wii u backups loaded to a usb hdd as titles .

Can i take a 2tb hdd and make two partitions, the first for my wii and gc and hide it with ustealth and have the wii u format the unhidden partition to wii u mode so i can have one hdd for both with no nag?

AutumnWolf

JRPG enjoyer, Xenoblade, YS and DQ connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
My wii finally took a dive and was thinking of putting everything on my wii u. I have a ton of wii and gc backups and some wii u backups loaded to a usb hdd as titles .

Can i take a 2tb hdd and make two partitions, the first for my wii and gc and hide it with ustealth and have the wii u format the unhidden partition to wii u mode so i can have one hdd for both with no nag?
you could just install your wii and ngc games to the wii u menu

(this also gives you the hability to use the wii u gamepad on many games)

Last edited by AutumnWolf,
Reactions: Ronhero

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ustealth hides the drive, not the partition.
You can't use the same drive for WiiU and vWii, unless you do what Sinon said : Inject Wii or gamecube into a WiiU channel and install/play them on WiiU mode.

Reactions: Ronhero

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
So i would need to get eshop rips of all the wii / ngc games on the wii u side? Is there a injection tool to inject wbsf or gc iso into wii u channels?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."