ROM Hack [Question] Save Editor / Online Access / Other ? Pokemon Omega Ruby

Pixandco

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all,

Here is my problem: I received a Pokemon code and would like to activate it. However, I cannot access internet with my ROM. I think those are the different options I have but I did not find any which were totally satisfying.

- Buy a game on cartridge, extract the header, insert it in my Pokemon ROM. But then I would lost my save (30 hours already so no chance) I guess?

- Modify the .sav file using PKHEX but it seems Sky3DS files are not supported by PKHEx

- Is there any other solutions? I would love to have the best of both world, be able to go online to play with my friends and activate the code I received, in place of modifying the save but I don't know if it's possible.

Thanks a lot for the help!

My Setup:

Old 3DS XL 10.5.0.30
Sky3DS +

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well more or less if your talking about the rom Hacks. just backup your save, grab the event/Code's WonderCard, open teh save in PKHeX and import the Wondercard, the game will have said item/Pokemon waiting for you in the pokecenter, as for taking it online for PSS, the Update data hasto be patched into the rom since Hans doesnt load Update Data (about the only option outside having to buy a real physical copy of the game )

if your trying to use the VANILLA (non romhacks) not sure if Sky3DS can use update data (you'd need Update 1.4 for OR to go online. ) (which is a bullshit thing now that we need gameupdate + Latest FW to go online w/ em :/ )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.