Hacking [Question] Restoring mii/streetpass/NNID data?

Kylezo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey folks, I formatted my sys and emu nand as part of my downgrading/unlinking process using Lulz's excellent guide (O3DS on 9.2emu/9.2sys). I have backups and dumps of pretty much every step of the way, but I'm not sure if there's a way to restore my mii/streetpass plaza data to either sys or emu nand. Don't really care which, as I just had a bunch of puzzle pieces I've been passing to myself on my other system and I don't really care about this one too much, just want to get my old mii's back. Is that possible? What data and tools do I need to gather if so (or just link me a guide)? And no, I don't want to just set up a hack to get all the goodies, I may be a hacker but I'm not a cheater ;) Would really prefer just getting my old data reinstated if at all possible.

Additionally/alternately, is there a process I can follow to *preserve* this data on my other device when I downgrade that one?

Kylezo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just go into emunand on your O3DS and update to 10.3 then set up your NNID as usual.

That got my mii back, but no data.

your mii and steetplaza data sould still be there in emunand after formating , assuming that you restored your sd card backup after format emunand option

Hmm, I did that, but maybe I didn't restore the backup properly or something? My savegames and stuff are intact, and I got my mii back through linking my old NNID, but all puzzle pieces and tags are gone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr