Hacking question regarding wii USB helper

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just got a quick question if I get dlc from it and put it on my wii U but already have the DLC will it just overwrite it or should I delete the dlc first? same idea for updates will it just overwrite it?

WolfHeroEX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can install it to the usb drive and transfer it over in the data management options, overwriting the original DLC.

But keep in mind that if you do, it erases your current save for that game. Be sure to back it up if you can before you replace your legit dlc.

I believe it'll need to update again, but once it does the dlc should be intact and ready to go, assuming you have iosuhax running.

... Just in case you haven't received your answer yet on the other thread you hypothetically may have made.

kbf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can install it to the usb drive and transfer it over in the data management options, overwriting the original DLC.

But keep in mind that if you do, it erases your current save for that game. Be sure to back it up if you can before you replace your legit dlc.

I believe it'll need to update again, but once it does the dlc should be intact and ready to go, assuming you have iosuhax running.

... Just in case you haven't received your answer yet on the other thread you hypothetically may have made.

Not sure what iosuhax is. I downloaded the update and the DLC so can't I just make a copy of my save, move the dlc over and replacing my legit DLC and do it without any issues?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.