Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So... I spend most of today's afternoon playing this game, however there was this one part, after rescuing that fed girl and having to go into the BSDM club, I got stuck at the Pony something part, I mean... The blue square with the target was right next to a door inside the club, but I couldnt go through that door, and even after going outside the club and walking around the area I couldn't seem to find where that place was... Can anyone tell me how to get there? D=
Thanks in advance.

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I assume you mean the part involving Zimos?

A quick guide (from memory- sorry if it is a bit vague):
1) Enter the house.
2) Make your way to any yellow waypoint. Grab and interrogate.
3) Make your way to any of the next yellow waypoints. Grab and interrogate.
4) Make your way to the owner's office. Kill the Morningstar in the room. Grab and interrogate the Owner.
5) This is the part I also had missed and the part I think you may be stuck on. There is another door in the Owner's office that swings open once you finish interrogating the Owner. That is where you go.
Hope I helped!

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I assume you mean the part involving Zimos?

A quick guide (from memory- sorry if it is a bit vague):
1) Enter the house.
2) Make your way to any yellow waypoint. Grab and interrogate.
3) Make your way to any of the next yellow waypoints. Grab and interrogate.
4) Make your way to the owner's office. Kill the Morningstar in the room. Grab and interrogate the Owner.
5) This is the part I also had missed and the part I think you may be stuck on. There is another door in the Owner's office that swings open once you finish interrogating the Owner. That is where you go.
Hope I helped!
Yeah, it's the 5) part, thanks for the tip, I'll check it out tomorrow morning. ^^
Also, after checking most of those rooms, I was reminded of some scenes from the movie Bruno, scary looking tools. D=

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1