Question regarding Saints Row the Third

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by Skelletonike, Nov 23, 2011.

Nov 23, 2011
  1. Skelletonike
    OP

Member Skelletonike ♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀

Portugal
    So... I spend most of today's afternoon playing this game, however there was this one part, after rescuing that fed girl and having to go into the BSDM club, I got stuck at the Pony something part, I mean... The blue square with the target was right next to a door inside the club, but I couldnt go through that door, and even after going outside the club and walking around the area I couldn't seem to find where that place was... Can anyone tell me how to get there? D=
    Thanks in advance.

2. Gahars

Member Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

United States
    You're going to have to be a bit more descriptive, sorry. If you're at where I think you're at, you might need to talk to someone/go interrogate someone/restart the mission (last resort).

Or, actually, this is easier. Hopefully this (or someone on the site) will help.

3. Raiser

Member Raiser I am mad scientist.

Canada
    I assume you mean the part involving Zimos?

A quick guide (from memory- sorry if it is a bit vague):
    Warning: Spoilers inside!
    Hope I helped!

4. Skelletonike
    OP

Member Skelletonike ♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀

Portugal
    Yeah, it's the 5) part, thanks for the tip, I'll check it out tomorrow morning. ^^
    Also, after checking most of those rooms, I was reminded of some scenes from the movie Bruno, scary looking tools. D=