(QUESTION) PS trophy sync can I get ban?

lordszusi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
Hi guys! I have a PS3 slim with newest OFW. I want to earn platinum trophy in god of war collection volume 2, but this game is realy expensive and hard to find in my regio. If I make HEN and download the game I want to earn platinum trophy in offline mode and I will be online when I sync trophies. After this I will make a factory reset and playing online against. Can I be banned?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There's a small possibility you'll get banned yes.
I've been "connected to PSN" and play games together with @AtsuNii for years on me Rebug PS3, haven't been banned.
I think it's down to sheer luck if you get banned or not. On my Rebug PS3 I never played online and then one day I stupidly synced my trophies and was banned a few hours later. Yet other people I know yourself included have been playing online with no bans.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
similar for me, I didn't even play the machine, but I signed in one day (nothing was wrong). however, I became increasingly more paranoid that I was going to get banned simply for signing in. guess what? about 10 days later, I was banned (checked every day till then). it affected all of my systems too, so word of caution or rather advice: "never use an account you care about with any hacks or exploits." I learned that the hard way. just accept that there are some caveats to doing so. you may be fine one day, then the next, you're banned for unknown reasons.

lordszusi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
similar for me, I didn't even play the machine, but I signed in one day (nothing was wrong). however, I became increasingly more paranoid that I was going to get banned simply for signing in. guess what? about 10 days later, I was banned (checked every day till then). it affected all of my systems too, so word of caution or rather advice: "never use an account you care about with any hacks or exploits." I learned that the hard way. just accept that there are some caveats to doing so. you may be fine one day, then the next, you're banned for unknown reasons.
Thank you, then I will skip this plan. Too risky :(

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM