anton123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I am trying to get SSF2 (EDIT: Super Street Fighter 2) running on the DS and I know that JenesisDS doesn't work. I've been playing SF2 Champion Edition on JenesisDS all this time and while it's serviceable, I do want to also play SSF2 on my old DS if possible. I've tried SnemulDS but the emulator freezes after the Capcom notice. As I'm running out of ideas on what to do, I hope someone here has better ideas than me.

I have a DSi XL at 1.4.2 and iEdge running the latest kernel release. Not sure what to do at the moment. If anyone knows, please lemme know. :)

Thanks!

Last edited by anton123,

Pomegrenade

photon readings negative
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi,

I am trying to get SSF2 running on the DS and I know that JenesisDS doesn't work. I've been playing SF2 Champion Edition on JenesisDS all this time and while it's serviceable, I do want to also play SSF2 on my old DS if possible. I've tried SnemulDS but the emulator freezes after the Capcom notice. As I'm running out of ideas on what to do, I hope someone here has better ideas than me.

I have a DSi XL at 1.4.2 and iEdge running the latest kernel release. Not sure what to do at the moment. If anyone knows, please lemme know. :)

Thanks!
Im sure i can help u, just tell me what SSF2 is, it it Super Smash Flash 2? Ill try it out and work out a solution for u

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*