Hacking Question on ORAS Model Swaps

Volan360

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the model have to be from the game itself to swap (as in Brenden model to Wally model), or can I use any model (Brenden model to Anime model)

D

Deleted User

Only models from the game itself and from the same file location will work. Thus, swapping Brendan's model with a model from another game won't work. Sorry about that.

Volan360

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, thanks

It appears that Ohana3ds, the program I am using to edit, has an import option, what is the use for this if we canot use other models?

D

Deleted User

Importing textures. You can also edit the models by exporting them to a format that can be edited by a 3D Modeling program (e.g. Blender), but they have to have the same number of vertices as the original model. Thus, editing the models is nothing more than "sculpting" them.

Volan360

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so say if I wanted to create a custom mega (like milotic in tyranitartube's extreme randomizer nuzlocke) how would I go about doing this? I heard that PK3ds has a custom mega tool, but I'm not sure how to use it

Thanks for all the help by the way, it really means a lot

D

Deleted User

Okay, so say if I wanted to create a custom mega (like milotic in tyranitartube's extreme randomizer nuzlocke) how would I go about doing this? I heard that PK3ds has a custom mega tool, but I'm not sure how to use it

Thanks for all the help by the way, it really means a lot

TBH, I don't know much about creating new Mega Evolutions, I never tried it myself. IDK, try fiddling around with PK3DS and see what you get, that would be my best answer. Sorry that I don't know much about this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Touché.