Hacking Question on Ocarina codes for PAL

Krul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, first post here!

I plan to use the Twilight hack on my Wii so I can mod Super Smash Bros. and any other game I see fit. However, all the codes that are being made are for the NTSC version. Can someone link me to some PAL equivalents, or at least where I could find them? I went and downloaded the programs needed only to realise that it's pretty much useless haha.

Krul
wink.gif

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Krul said:
Hey, first post here!

I plan to use the Twilight hack on my Wii so I can mod Super Smash Bros. and any other game I see fit. However, all the codes that are being made are for the NTSC version. Can someone link me to some PAL equivalents, or at least where I could find them? I went and downloaded the programs needed only to realise that it's pretty much useless haha.

Krul
wink.gif
I use a PAL wii and all of the files in my zip work

Did you run the recent update that the big N released ? If so then you cant install the twilight hack - they disabled it in the recent update

Krul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I plan to install the HBC tomorrow, and I'm talking about *assuming you know* the recent Wavedashing, S-Cancel, L-Cancel and even tripping codes. Do those codes work if put in Ocarina regardless of region? And my connection is wired, no Wi-Fi, so no updates for me
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/rMHTo4sAYKA?si=UTMogWR09JOPIPF_