Hacking Question on Gateway and Ninjhaxs

Ragin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've watched several tutorials but none of them seem to start from scratch. I've read all the basic threads that are stickied but they don't really get into the details. I was curious if you guys could link me to something that's pretty indepth.

I'm using a 9.0 New 3ds xl

I'll be using gateway with the cubic ninja exploit. The things I'd like to know is;
-is there any setup before you just go right ahead into cubic ninja and start the QR download?
-Do I have to do anything special to prevent the 3ds from updating?
-After I run the package how do I set it up to where I never need to use cubic ninja again?
-Do I even need ninjhaxs at all if I'm not interested in homebrew?
-Anything special I have to do to my microsd card besides formatting it to exFAT?

If there is any step by step guides out there that start from the beginning I'd really be interested in them. Like I said I have found SOME guides. But they ither A. Didn't start from the beginning (they were using and already hacked 3ds to talk about new hack methods) or B. They didn't really explain why they made the choices they did. Like why install ninjhax when you have a gateway.

Thank you and sorry for the newb questions.

Ragin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No where is that? Does that come with it? I didn't see any manual on their website. Is it in the package you download? Everythings still shipping to me.

Ante0

Trophies
XP
Country
No where is that? Does that come with it? I didn't see any manual on their website. Is it in the package you download? Everythings still shipping to me.

You can download the manual at the Downloads section on gateways website.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox +1