[Question] o3ds xbone controller as Circle Pad Pro

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by TheNexo, Apr 20, 2017.

1. TheNexo
    OP

TheNexo Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 19, 2017
    Brazil
    Hey guys, i have done a whole day of research but found nothing about it, i have a Old 3ds and don't have a Circle Pad Pro, i was wondering is possible to use something like input redirect to use my Xbox one controller to controll all the native O3DS buttons + the Circle Pad Pro features without having a Circle Pad Pro?

sorry if i posted this in the wrong place i am new to the fórum.

My Setup: Old 3DS XL 11.4.0-37U (Luma3ds 7.0.1), BootNTR Selector, BootNTR Selector Mode3, InputRedirectionNTR and a Xbox One (P2) Controller

Last edited by TheNexo, Apr 20, 2017
  2. Robz8

Robz8 Coolest of TWL

Oct 1, 2010
    United States
    InputRedirection doesn't support the Circle Pad Pro/N3DS controls.

3. Hanafuda

Hanafuda GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Nov 21, 2005
    United States
    Is your old 3DS a regular, or XL?

4. TheNexo
    OP

TheNexo Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 19, 2017
    Brazil
    XL

......The only information i forgot to write ahhaha

Last edited by TheNexo, Apr 20, 2017
  5. Robz8

Robz8 Coolest of TWL

Oct 1, 2010
    United States
    The Circle Pad Pro exists for both regular o3DS and o3DS XL.

6. Hanafuda

Nov 21, 2005
    United States

Well, I've got a brand new circle pad pro for XL, but looks like ebay would be cheaper and less troublesome (for us both). Just shipping to Brazil would cost me at least $30 US. But they're not hard to get or anything. Just check ebay.

7. TheNexo
    OP

TheNexo Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 19, 2017
    Brazil
    Yeah, here on Brazil Circle Pads Pro are R$150 (U$ 45) i will probably buy one here cuz shipping and if the government taxes the purchase i am screwed, they get 50% of the product's value. They are supposed to only tax U$50+ shippings, but they usualy tax everything.

8. Hanafuda

Nov 21, 2005
    United States

Wow, that's ridiculous. I mean really, really ridiculous. Does your govt. tax you like that on anything you would bring back from vacation to another country, too? Anytime I visit Japan, when I come back to the US there's a limit ($800?) of value I can bring back without being taxed.

9. TheNexo
    OP

TheNexo Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 19, 2017
    Brazil
    If you bring in your bag they probably will not tax, but if it comes alone via sedex or anything like that there's a pretty high chance to be taxed. Like i said they are supposed to only tax U$50+ but i know many cases of much less priced products being taxed.

That's the big problem here on brazil, we get paid an ok amount, but everything costs sooooo much cuz of taxes, on the first month Ps4 was costing R$4000 thats like two Thousand dolars at the time. There's stuff thats the price are 65% taxes.

Last edited by TheNexo, Apr 22, 2017
  10. GameInCanada

GameInCanada GBAtemp Regular

Feb 18, 2017
    Canada
  11. TheNexo
    OP

TheNexo Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 19, 2017
    Brazil
    I am looking to play TLoZ Majora's Mask/Ocarina Of Time/Hyrule Warriors Legends, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and Resident Evil Revelations.

12. GameInCanada

GameInCanada GBAtemp Regular

Feb 18, 2017
    Canada
    You should be able to make some glove pie scripts to work for a couple of those games at least. To work with InputRedirection. Tloz Oot won't work on InputRedirect tho. Majoras mask you can change the c stick to work as x and y and possibly tatel. Camera controll cstick in monster hunter is awesome.

I could make you a couple if you want to test.

13. OrGoN3

OrGoN3 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Apr 23, 2007
    United States
    Basically the only games the support it, and the only games I'd highly recommend playing with a CPP.

14. TheNexo
    OP

TheNexo Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 19, 2017
    Brazil
    i am mainly playing majoras mask, if you could do a tutorial for me on making this possible it would be awesome.

GameInCanada likes this.