question: nostalgia alternative?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Master_B, Feb 7, 2010.

Feb 7, 2010
  1. Master_B
    OP

Member Master_B GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    hi all,

I just finished nostalgia.... great game. (probably the last person on gbatemp who played it [​IMG] )

i liked the way of leveling up from weapons and spels, and also the fight scenes (list to choose from different actions and seeing who's turn it is to attack).

Is there another game for NDS that is just like nostalgia and just need to play? I played chronotrigger a while, but i thought that the appearance was not that great.

o, and i did a search all ready on this forum, but gave me 23 pages with results :S.... and did a search on gameranking, but well, think you people here know best [​IMG].

Regards,

M_B

2. prowler

Member prowler Sony

United Kingdom
    If you have a Wii, get Skies of Arcadia for the Gamecube. Just like it [​IMG]

3. injected11

Member injected11 Crescent Freshâ„¢

United States
    It's not a DS game, but Nostalgia seemed like an extremely watered-down Final Fantasy X (PS2). I haven't found any really similar on the DS. BTW, Chrono Trigger is a reworked SNES game, and is amazing. Not playing it because it lacks shiny new graphics is a dumb excuse.

4. Master_B
    OP

Member Master_B GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    Not having a wii [​IMG] ... maybe something for the future [​IMG]

hmm... if it is really that great im giving chrono trigger a try again.

I have obtained final fantasy IV and some more FF games... going to try them.